Chapter 47

You Stupid Mortals

While Ye Cang was busy making albums, Chu Mei Bo finally came back. Although she looked a little thinner, she was in high spirits.

Shen Huai arranged a physical trainer for her earlier, he was very clear that for actors, their body was the most important thing. Some actors didn't care about that when they were young, and as a result, they would only seriously injure themselves when they were old.

Although Chu Mei Bo was not injured this time, she acted intensively in the last few days, which would still leave some after-effects.

Chu Mei Bo did not refuse, after all, she wasn't really an 18 year old girl.

Shen Huai then discussed her future working plan with her. "I've selected two new roles for you, one is the second female lead in a campus drama, the shooting time will not be too long, and the other is the third female lead of a family drama, which is the role of the main character's daughter with many scenes. Which one do you prefer?"

Chu Mei Bo blinked. "Do you have any recommendations?"

Shen Huai paused. "I have seen the scripts of both dramas, which are not far apart, but with your current image, I would recommend you to choose the campus drama."

After listening to Shen Huai's analysis, Chu Mei Bo nodded. "OK, send me the script later."

Shen Huai promised to send it and then said, "The audition is in a month, just a few days after you start school. You can first gain some good experience of school life."

As soon as Chu Mei Bo thought of going to school, her whole person wilted. "I know..."

After finishing his business, Shen Huai suddenly thought of something. "I forgot to ask, you haven't caused any trouble on the set recently, have you?"

Don't blame him for asking, but none of these two bosses worried about those kind of things.

Chu Mei Bo: "How it is possible, do you think I am this kind of person?"

Shen Huai: "I didn't ask you. I asked Tong Yun," he said, looking at Chu Mei Bo's assistant.

Because of the previous experience with Xue Chengge, he was determined to turn down fans who wanted to become their idol's assistants. If they were suspected to be fans, such as Le Jiameng, they would not pass the first interview.

This assistant named Tong Yun was specially selected by him. She was tall and sturdy and more importantly, she had never powdered any female star, was very strong-willed, and would never easily turn her back.

However, when Tong Yun heard Shen Huai's words, she immediately shook her head. "No, Sister Mei was very dedicated and hard-working in the drama crew, absolutely not causing any trouble!!"

Chu Mei Bo nodded satisfactorily.

Shen Huai: "..."

His artist is so charming that he didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

After a few days of rest at home, Chu Mei Bo went to school. With the help of her tutor, her grades could barely be looked at. However, Zhongjing Film Academy still required an art examination. Chu Mei Bo came back from school every day and still had to train for an hour.

When Le Jiameng knew that Chu Mei Bo wanted to get in the Film Academy, she immediately packed and sent over materials from her own art examination. Even Director Gao asked if she wanted to be introduced to the teachers of the Film Academy.