Chapter 86

Signing a new artist

After Shen Huai once again declined Guo Wenyuan's plan to dig him, Guo Wenyuan could only give up disappointed.

Shen Huai was about to leave when he was stopped again.

"I wanted to ask, that child... How is he doing?"

Shen Huai was stunned, then he immediately realized that he was talking about Song Yimian.

Guo Wenyuan leaned on the head of the bed, with a complicated expression. Although this was the sin of the original body owner, since he took over this body, it means that he should take over all his mess with it.

He has the original Guo's memory, so he naturally knew about Song Yimian and how much harm he had caused him.

He asked Shen Huai anxiously, "Hey, do you think that when the police come for questioning if I say we were discussing acting skills, the police would believe it?"

Shen Huai: "..."

Before he answered, Guo Wenyuan sighed, "Forget it, the police are not stupid, and the reporters are smart like foxes..."

Shen Huai put away his unreadable expression and said, "Don't worry, your assistant and Guangrui's public relations department are already suppressing this matter. As for the police, you can ask your lawyer to answer for you. The lawyer is most clear about it."

"Yes!" Guo Wenyuan suddenly realized, "Why didn't I think about lawyers?"

Shen Huai helplessly said, "Guo Wenyuan's identity background is very complex. When you play him you need to be more careful."

Guo Wenyuan played a dead duck. "I can't adapt to this for a while. The way of life of these rich people is wasteful!"

Shen Huai shook his head and didn't intend to argue with him.

Guo Wenyuan was relieved to think that this incident would not have a bad impact on him, but he still said to Shen Huai, "In fact, this child is very pitiful. It was because he wanted to act that he encountered this kind of thing... I'd like to help him, but I'm afraid he doesn't want to see this face again. So I can only trouble you. If you need any resources just call me. I will pay back this child in place of this scum."

Shen Huai shook his head, "In fact, even if you didn't say it, I originally intended to contact Song Yimian. When I looked up his information, I saw his previous roles. He was slow and not popular, and he didn't act well, but he was very good at thinking. I could see his progress in every role."

"His biggest disadvantage is that he has too little experience, which makes his emotions surface while performing more complex roles, but this is also his greatest advantage. He is still a blank piece of paper, this kind of purity can make it easier for him to get into character. Although his early progress was slow, when he is enlightened, this progress would leap by bounds."

Guo Wenyuan's eyes widened. Naturally, he didn't look as deep as Shen Huai. He just wanted to pay off his debts, and on the way was also touched by Song Yimian's persistence. After Shen Huai said that, he thought about it again, and still thought that what he said was very reasonable.

"That's alright!" he exclaimed. "Although his personal characteristics are not obvious now, it will show his plasticity. It's a talent that can be met but cannot be sought!"

"That Hua Rong only thinks about digging people from everywhere all day long, but turns a blind eye to the real treasures. No wonder she has been working hard for so many years and is still just a small agent!"