Chapter 108

818 The true identity of Ye Cang and Chu Mei Bo agent

Although there were some minor problems before, they did not affect the progress of the casting press conference of "Red Actress". When the makers of the film were seated, the host continued according to the process of the press conference.

After confirming the press conference had started, Shen Huai left the scene. Because the temperature of the air conditioner was set relatively high, he slightly loosened his tie. At this moment, his job was over, and Shen Huai got a little distracted.

He didn't know if Ye Cang had woken up yet.

Thinking of Ye Cang, he thought of the madness of last night, and a light touch of red rose at the roots of his ears.

Shen Huai stood in the corridor, holding his cell phone and thinking of sending a message, but he hesitated.

This was a rare experience for him. Shen Huai took a deep breath and finally decided to put away his mobile phone. He would call Ye Cang after the press conference was over.

After Shen Huai made this decision, he was ready to go back to the press conference.

Who knew that as soon as he walked out of the corridor, he would encounter Tong Yun who was in panic. When she saw Shen Huai, it was as if she had met a savior and hurriedly called, "Brother Shen!"

Shen Huai frowned and asked, "What are you doing here?" He then thought of the press conference. "Isn't this a mass media interview? Why didn't you follow Sister Mei but came here instead?"

Tong Yun said quickly, "Brother Shen, do you remember when Sister Mei was blocked by the media at the school gate before? She quarreled with a reporter and said that she would never accept any interviews with this media in the future?"

"I know." Shen Huai's expression gradually got serious. "I remember when I was communicating with the PR before, I specifically mentioned this matter, and did not arrange any interviews with reporters from this media."

He paused. "Did reporters from this media sneak in?"

"Yes!" Tong Yun was so worried that she was about to cry. "When I went to fetch water for Sister Mei, I saw a man who looked like that reporter. When I told Sister Mei, she told me to come to you right away ..."

Shen Huai quickly pieced together the course of events. As the most anticipated No.1 domestic movie, "Red Actress" had received a lot of attention and was naturally regarded as a hot cake by the media. If the reporter of that media sneaked in just because of its popularity, it would still be alright, but he was afraid he had bad intentions.

The security of this press conference was very strict. All media reporters and staff had reported and prepared personnel information in advance. When they came in, they had to register their ID cards. Even when Shen Huai and Chu Mei Bo came in, they didn't skip this step. It was very difficult to sneak in.

Unless...

Shen Huai thought of Hou Zhang's sudden appearance, and his face changed slightly.

He didn't spend any time comforting Tong Yun, but rushed to the venue of the press conference.

When Shen Huai arrived there, the media group questioning had been going on for some time, and the atmosphere was very harmonious. The host said with a smile, "There is time for one last question, please..."

Before he finished speaking, a man suddenly stood up in the media area. "I have a question to ask Miss Chu Mei Bo."

There was an uproar at the scene, and the host's face stiffened. "Excuse me, please follow the interview rules..."