Chapter 124

Group pet

The Weibo hot search, #Zhuo Feiyang's plagiarism# occupied a spot at the top of the list.

[Didn't his fans swear that Zhuo Feiyang didn't copy it! Does your face hurt now? ]

[ I don't care whether it was plagiarized or not, as long as it sounds good. Not everyone can copy a song and make it good. You can copy it if you want! See if anyone will listen to your song]

[brain-impaired fans get out! ]

[No court has sentenced it yet, how come you say Zhou Feiyang plagiarized?! Cyber violence wants to kill people, doesn't it? ]

[Zhuo Feiyang's fans even talk about other people's cyber violence?! [I've never seen such a cheeky person. JPG]

[Feiyang just copied this one song. People can make a mistake, can't you be kind and forgive him? ]

[Why should we be kind to plagiarist dogs? Forgiving them is only causing harm to the original author again! ]

[Your Father, can't we solve our own affairs behind closed doors? If you want to lose face and go abroad with it, you are deliberately being disgraceful to our country to please your American father.]

[Speechless, before Zhuo Feiyang plagiarized, why couldn't he consider losing face and losing our face abroad? ]

There was a lot of noise on the Internet, but in private, An Yuanjie sent someone to look for "Your Father" while letting the water army suppress the plagiarism talk.

However, no matter how intimidating or luring he was, the other party didn't reply to him even in half a word. After that, they tried to find out the identity of the other party through Weibo, but they were unexpectedly rejected by Weibo.

This was just extraordinary!

An Yuanjie had no other way. If it was someone else, he would give them up. But Zhuo Feiyang was a true money tree so Huayue was still reluctant to give him up. So he simply ruthlessly found several professors from big V music schools and some music college professors, to whitewash Zhuo Feiyang while smearing "Your Father" on the Internet.

But who would have thought that Dean Fang would stand up. Although he didn't explicitly say that Zhuo Feiyang plagiarized, he praised "Your Father" 's professional qualities and denounced the impetuosity and plagiarism in today's music market.

What this represented was self-evident.

Feng Yankai was so angry that he started scolding, but there was nothing he could do. Dean Fang was highly respected and ate state grain so he was not afraid of them at all.

Over the years, Feng Yankai was bent on integrating China's music market.

If it wasn't for Dean Fang and others like him who had been interfering, they would have already succeeded. However, although Dean Fang and others protected some independent music production companies, there was still no way to prevent Huayue's expansion. Now both sides maintained a delicate balance.

However, Ye Cang's appearance disturbed this balance.

If, in the past, someone had asked Feng Yankai if he believed that anyone could change China's music pattern on their own, Feng Yankai would certainly have laughed at the other person's whimsical imagination.

Now, however, Ye Cang had slapped him hard.

From his debut, to the sales myth of "Rebirth" and to his winning the Colleen Awards.

This pawn, who was originally just an entertainer they didn't need to pay attention to, had become their number one worry.

Feng Yankai believed in capital. In his opinion there was not a thing that money couldn't do in this world. In the past, there were not many talented musicians who could reach the top, before they could suppress them, so they despised Ye Cang from the beginning.