Chapter 153

Light bulb

When it was time to start shooting again, the assistant felt a bit uneasy to go back behind the camera.

With the call "start shooting" the camera started moving.

Director Xie frowned and stared closely at the monitor, and could not help but utter an "eh". His hands, which were propped on his knees, gradually loosened, his body leaned back slightly, and his expression relaxed.

The deputy director breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that Director Xie was satisfied this time.

He looked curiously at the assistant cameraman and didn't know what had just happened that made him suddenly enlightened.

The scene of Pei Ran giving advice to the assistant cameraman was noticed only by Song Yimian, who had been paying attention to Pei Ran. He asked Pei Ran curiously, "What did you just say to him?"

Pei Ran smiled and said, "Director Xie's style is a comparison. Well, there are a lot of tricks in it. I happen to have done some research on this, but I didn't expect to be able to help."

Song Yimian nodded knowingly.

So, when Shen Huai finished his phone call, settled the matter and returned to the set, he saw Song Yimian, obediently following Pei Ran like a pupil. He listened to Pei Ran talking and nodded like a chicken pecking rice.

Shen Huai: "..."

Shen Huai had ordered hot drinks and fruits that had just arrived. Seeing this, Director Xie let everyone have a rest, eat something, and then resume shooting later..

Song Yimian was immediately pulled away by several young actors who he had a good relationship with.

Pei Ran slowly strolled over laughing and said to Shen Huai, "This kid is quite interesting."

His tone and smile were very kind, but it was somehow inconsistent with his childish face.

. com

Shen Huai: ".."

On the other hand, Director Xie invited the assistant cameraman to his side. Obviously, the assistant cameraman's sudden "enlightenment" made Director Xie aware of the problem.

The assistant cameraman was honest. He directly told Director Xie what Pei Ran had said to him.

Director Xie took a surprised look at Pei Ran. He looked at the young man who was young and good-looking. He thought he was an artist signed by Shen Huai. How could he be so knowledgeable about operating the camera?

At this moment, everyone was resting, so Director Xie simply walked over to ask in person.

Director Xie thought that Pei Ran had only read some related books, but he found that he was very familiar with the operations of the movie crew, and even seemed to have stayed in many crews.

Director Xie couldn't help getting interested, and the range of their conversation was becoming wider and wider, not limited to the movie "Red Actress".

It was rare for Director Xie to meet a person who he could talk to so vigorously. Their movie ideas were very similar. Pei Ran seemed young, but was very knowledgeable.

Thanks to that, Director Xie's heart sprang up, and when talking with Pei Ran he also sensed some undertones like "I will listen to you, I am interested in directing".

Pei Ran did not hide it, just nodded his head and said, "I want to try."

Director Xie was a straightforward person. In addition to his appreciation of Pei Ran, he said directly, "Then you should first follow the crew and help the cameraman, and we will have a good chat after the shooting."