Chapter 155

Going Public

Guo Wenyuan woke up the next morning free of the shadow from the previous day. Yesterday, he just couldn't accept it for a while, and he drank a lot of wine, for he was too excited. But today he was back to normal.

Guo Wenyuan's assistant looked at him sadly with a pair of eyes with dark circles under them. Yesterday, he took care of his boss for half of the night, and he was worried for the rest of the night because of what Mr. Shen said. Eventually, when his boss woke up, he had no intention to explain anything to him.

Guo Wenyuan felt the gaze of his assistant as if he was looking at a heartless man, as if he had been stabbed in the back, and rubbed his arms uneasily.

Guo Wenyuan had completely forgotten his drunken madness from last night, and now he was full of thoughts on how to make his goddess happy. There was nothing to say about Pei Ran's ability or character, but the most important thing was whether he would be good to Xia Shiyu.

Guo Wenyuan was now like a worried father who became very anxious about his daughter's upcoming marriage.

After breakfast and having his makeup done, Guo Wenyuan sat in his chair thinking while waiting for his scene. Because today most of the scenes were with the male and the female lead, he had a lot of time.

Seeing him frowning, as if he was troubled by something, the assistant thought of Shen Huai's words the day before, and could not help asking in a low voice, "Boss Guo, what are you worried about? Why don't you tell me and let me take care of it for you?"

Guo Wenyuan was so engrossed in his own thoughts that he said what was in his mind, "I wonder what Pei Ran is like. Do you think he would be a good marriage partner?"

Assistant: "!!!"

He knew it! After holding back for such a long time, Boss Guo finally exposed himself!

However, he didn't blame Boss Guo. That young man named Pei Ran was so good-looking that even a straight man like him became almost bent, let alone Boss Guo, who was originally like this.

But..... That teenager was one of the artists brought by Mr. Shen! Although he did not know his identity, judging by Mr. Shen's attitude towards him, this status was certainly not low, he might even be some relative of the Shen family.

No wonder Mr. Shen told him that yesterday, he had probably directly rejected Mr. Guo.

Unexpectedly, beneath the facade of a playboy, Mr. Guo was actually a deeply affectionate person.

The assistant instantly made up a hundred thousand words of dog blood abuse drama, a surge of sympathy welling up in his heart.

Guo Wenyuan reacted only when he finished speaking, then he saw his assistant looking at him pitifully. "Boss Guo, you don't have to explain. I understand!"

Guo Wenyuan: "???"

No, you don't understanding what I'm saying. What's wrong with your brain?!

Guo Wenyuan: For the 10086th time I want to dismiss this assistant!

-.

Pei Ran did not know that he was involved in a rumor, but he was acutely aware of Guo Wenyuan's strange attitude towards him.

Shen Huai was a little embarrassed and could only pretend that he didn't know anything. He discussed the shooting of the film with Pei Ran very honestly.

In fact, with the current scale of Morningstar, coupled with these special artists, it was just a matter of time for Morningstar to become the number one brokerage company in the industry. But obviously Shen Huai's ambition was much more than that.