Chapter 71

Agent, please face me in a fight

When the troublemakers were taken away by the police, Shen Huai and Ye Cang also said goodbye to Nick and the others and returned to the hotel.

Because of this incident, they had to stay in the United States for a few more days. Shen Huai had to call their agency about their next travel stop and give a brief account of what happened.

When he hung up his phone, he saw Ye Cang staring at him silently.

Shen Huai: "..."

Shen Huai rubbed his forehead. "I did participate in underground boxing, but it was four or five years ago," Shen Huai said, and couldn't help recalling these memories.

At that time, he was still studying in the United States. After his parents died in a plane crash, he returned home for the funeral. During the funeral he found out that he had psychological problems.

Shen Huai realized it himself, so he visited a psychiatrist. His character was calm and rational. After discovering his own psychological problems, he also found a lot of related books to read. He was well aware of what the psychiatrist said.

He seemed to be very cooperative with the psychiatrist, but he didn't trust the other person.

The psychiatrist treated him for half a year, without any effect, so in the end he had no choice but to give up.

Shen Huai knew that this was not only caused by the blow of his parents' death that hit him, but also because he had lost the joy of living, he had no passion, no pressure for life, and his empty life held no attraction to him.

He knew that he should try to save himself, but he allowed himself to indulge in the thrill of wandering on the edge of danger by participating in underground boxing or racing. He had done it all at that time.

Ye Cang was shocked. He didn't expect that Shen Huai would have such a past. However, after the shock, he felt distressed.

Perhaps in the eyes of many people, this was just a decease-free decease, but Ye Cang understood very clearly that no matter how rich the material life, it couldn't fill the spiritual void.

Shen Huai had lived a rich life since childhood, and he was very talented in finance. The challenges brought by his work could no longer tempt him, the increase in wealth could not give him a sense of achievement, and the envy and slander of others couldn't touch his heartstrings.

This feeling was like those days after his death. He didn't need to eat or drink, and he became immortal. However, he was imprisoned in one place and couldn't do anything.

He lived in this world, but at the same time he seemed to be outside the world.

So he was willing to live a new life, even if it was only for a few decades.

Maybe it was precisely because Shen Huai understood that that he could see him.

When Shen Huai saw that Ye Cang didn't speak, he thought that he was sympathizing with him, so he said, "In fact, it's not a big deal. I see a psychiatrist regularly now. I'm alright now, and I won't do those things again."

Ye Cang answered in a low voice, but turned around and suddenly hugged Shen Huai.

Shen Huai was stunned and subconsciously wanted to break away, only to find that Ye Cang's arms were not tight, he was just gently hugging him.

It was just a comforting hug.

Shen Huai hesitated for a moment, but he did not try moving away after all. He quietly leaned on Ye Cang's shoulder, feeling the peacefulness of this moment.