Chapter 148

C position

Before, Shen Huai was depressed because of his parents' affairs and lost contact with his former friends. Later, he returned to China to become an agent and was quite low-key.

When Shen Huai's identity was revealed previously, it caused a big shock in the entertainment industry, but the impact on the investment circle was not so great. Many people thought that he was still abroad. Unexpectedly, he had not only returned home, but had also become an agent.

For a while, as Chen Chiyu said, many people exploded.

Shen Huai replied to some friends, but ignored some people who he had a neutral relationship with or those who only wanted some gossip material.

In fact, everyone was shocked at the beginning, but later got used to it. There were many strange people in the investment circle. So what if one was an agent or a monk?

However, it was because Guo Wenyuan had been sending voting messages on his moments, that made many people have some impression of the name "Xia Shiyu", so when they saw Shen Huai's moment they got curious.

Before that, some people joked whether this was a new superstition in the investment circle.

Shen Huai didn't take it to heart. After he explained, he thought the matter was over but he didn't expect that it would result in a lot of irony that would make him want to laugh and cry at the same time.

When Ye Cang spoke to Shen Huai on the phone, he especially praised Xia Shiyu's performance in the third episode. Although Shen Huai had not seen it, he trusted Ye Cang very much, so he decided to wait for the third episode to be broadcasted before carrying out his white washing plan.

Fortunately, the third episode would be broadcasted soon.

The third episode eliminated the last half of the contestants, but all four members of STAR were lucky to move on to the next stage.

Zhang Li continued in the fashion of "Star of Tomorrow" and applied it at random to the extreme. This episode had a total of five songs and the contestants were divided into ten groups. Each group chose the same song and they were divided into red and blue teams for PK.

When a winner was decided, they could choose to rescue one of the eliminated teams.

. com

As soon as the rule came out, there was a lot of discussion at the scene.

This reward was not a big deal for those who were in the upper circle of voting, but it was a lifesaver for those who were on the verge of elimination. Unfortunately, the members of the same group could not be decided among themselves, they could only rely on luck.

At that time, some people raised objections, but Zhang Li, who was not surprised, explained lightly, "I know what you are thinking. Everyone hoped to form a team with powerful contestants, rather than spend time teaching less experienced contestants. But you are a team. How to improve the whole team is more important compared with the ability and strength of individuals."

When she finished saying this, the sound of discussions at the scene gradually died down.

Zhang Li asked the director to announce all the five songs. The styles of these five songs were completely different. There were seductive dance styles, a sweet and lovely style, and even a classical Chinese style.

Xia Shiyu stood with the three other members of STAR. Lena looked at the songs on the screen and murmured, " 'Butterfly Storm' is so beautiful!"

Lena had a good voice and had always been determined to be a lead singer, but among these five songs, the most suitable one to show off her singing skills was "Butterfly Storm".