Chapter 160

Cooperation

Pei Ran and Tang Sugar chatted about the plot for a while. The more excited Tang Sugar became, the more she wrote on her iPad. Before long, she had written a simple outline.

The two discussed this simple outline. Pei Ran had personal experience and had been filming for so many years. He knew that professional things should be done by professionals. Tang Sugar had a professional background and was well versed in drama. As long as Pei Ran mentioned something, she would immediately come up with some new ideas. With Pei Ran's encouragement, she became more and more energetic and inspired.

The two of them talked for hours, and the more they talked, the more excited they became, and before they knew it, it was already evening.

Tang Sugar covered her growling stomach and looked at Pei Ran awkwardly.

Pei Ran had just come back to his senses and felt a little guilty. He had always been a very proper person, and seldom made this kind of mistake. Only things related to movies could make him fully immersed in the topic, so that he would completely forget his surroundings.

Although Tang Sugar still had many shortcomings, she was very flexible in her thinking. If some ideas were too wild she would correct them. Moreover, she had a strong learning ability. Many times, as long as Pei Ran put forward the crux of the problem, she would react and immediately correct it, and would never make the same mistake again.

Although Pei Ran had rich experience, he sometimes fell into the stereotype thinking pattern because of his own experience, which was not as novel and interesting as Tang Sugar's ideas.

Although Pei Ran had his own ideas, he was not this type of person who didn't listen to other people's opinions. Both of them were very complementary and their previous awkwardness and hesitation about each other's ability disappeared after this conversation.

Pei Ran was even a little glad that he had chosen Tang Sugar.

Tang Sugar was no longer confident in this conversation, blushing bright red and covering her stomach with embarrassment.

Pei Ran thoughtfully pretended not to hear it and said with a smile, "It's already time to eat at this point. You just came here today and you are not familiar with the surroundings. Let me take you to eat some local specialties."

Tang Sugar nodded repeatedly. Under the pretext of going to the bathroom, she finally calmed down and came out.

Pei Ran had already paid the bill and stood at the door waiting for her. One hand was put in his pocket and the other hand was holding a small cake. When Tang Sugar came, he smiled and handed the cake to her. "It's a little far to the place where we'll eat. First, you need to eat something to cushion your stomach."

Tang Sugar covered her face and felt that she was about to blush again. She could only constantly remind herself of Pei Ran's age and pour cold water on herself in order not to let her imagination go wild.

In fact, Pei Ran's gesture had no special meaning to him. Thanks to the education he had received since childhood he had formed such a gentlemanly behaviour. In Hong Kong in the last century it was nothing more than a show of good manners, but now his behavior, coupled with his face, multiplied the killing power, so it was no wonder Tang Sugar couldn't resist.

Pei Ran called a taxi, and they drove to the restaurant.

This restaurant was very famous and during mealtimes it was very crowded. Their private rooms had been booked a long time ago and they could only sit in the hall to eat.

Pei Ran's appearance was outstanding even among stars, not to mention among a group of ordinary people.

Many people secretly looked at them while eating, even the * * ones. They looked at Tang Sugar with envy, jealousy and hate.