Chapter 79

Lead by hand

After this busy period, Ye Cang's studio had taken shape.

There are not many people in the studio, only a dozen of staff members, including Shen Huai himself, but they were all carefully selected by him. He also recruited two assistants to share some chores with.

Unexpectedly, as soon as the studio was established, a major event took place.

Ye Cang's album "Rebirth" was shortlisted for the 55th Colleen Award, which is the most authoritative rock music award in the world. As soon as the news were announced, it caused a sensation in the media at home and abroad.

Before the change, even Shen Huai had not enough skills to deal with this, but with the studio, all the staff members worked together to deal with the follow-up affairs in an orderly manner.

Although some shortcomings have been exposed in the process, they were all only minor problems.

While Shen Huai and Ye Cang were discussing how to improve the studio, Xue Shengge resigned.

Xue Chengge looked very guilty. "Elder Brother Ye, Elder Brother Shen, I'm sorry. I was supposed to work for a year, but I must break the contract."

Ye Cang and Shen Huai looked at each other and asked Xue Chengge, "What happened to you so suddenly?"

Xue Chengge swallowed his saliva and said, "I... I didn't know what path I should choose before, but when I met Elder Brother Ye, I also remembered my original intention of loving music, so I decided to become a real musician."

He spoke, feeling more and more guilty, "Along the way, Elder Brother Ye and Elder Brother Shen took good care of me, especially Elder Brother Ye who often instructed me how to write songs. I really shouldn't do this..."

"Why do you think that!" Ye Cang laughed, "Actually, I have had this idea for a long time. I have seen the song you wrote. In fact, you are a very thoughtful person with good basic skills, so I wanted to discuss with Huai to change your position."

Shen Huai then said, "Chengge, do you want to be a signed artist of Morningstar?"

Xue Chengge froze, and it took him a long time to recover. He stammered, "Ye... Brother Ye, are you teasing me?"

Ye Cang said helplessly, "Why would I tease you? I was just talking about this with Huai."

Ye Cang uses "Your Father" 's Weibo to recommend good but unknown songs, and to get to know many excellent original musicians. These musicians are all very thoughtful and creative. Maybe there are still some flaws in their works, but they all have great potential.

Unfortunately, today's music market was very hasty and only accepted mature musicians, which was very harsh for experimental music. For these musicians, their living space was very narrow.

Some submitted to reality and wrote the same kind of songs, while others went underground and sticked to their ideals in poverty.

They were like the original Li Yuan at the beginning, who had no chance to stand up and was hit head on by reality.

Ye Cang had no way to save Li Yuan, so he could only remember the song "Dying Traveler" for him, at least leaving a trace of him in this world.

But after his rebirth, he often wondered if he could help these people. They didn't ask for much, they just wanted someone to hear their songs.

Ye Cang didn't have this ability before, but the good results of "Rebirth" made it possible to achieve all of this.

Although it was a bit beyond his abilities, he wanted to use his power to slowly recreate the flourishing age of music.