Chapter 165

The real road

When Ye Cang woke up the next day, Shen Heng had already left.

This man came and left suddenly. Ye Cang didn't have any ideas, but he saw the sadness on Shen Huai's face. Thinking that Shen Heng was, after all, the most important relative of Shen Huai. Shen Huai didn't say it on the surface, but he still might be sad.

So Ye Cang changed his ways to make Shen Huai happy.

Shen Huai was amused by him, and Ye Cang became relieved. Then he thought of the important thing: "I was drunk yesterday, is everything all right?"

Shen Huai's expression was a little strange.

Ye Cang's heart suddenly tightened, "What happened"

As soon as his voice fell, Shen Huai cell phone rang, and it was Mr.Guo who sent him a video call.

Just after Shen Huai picked it up, Guo Wenyuan burst out laughing at the other end: "Ha ha ha ha, Mr. Shen, do you know what Ye Cang did yesterday? Did they tell you about it? Ha ha ha ha. It was so funny. Ye Cang, what are you doing here?"

Seeing Ye Cang who suddenly appeared in the camera, Guo Wenyuan almost bit his own tongue.

Ye Cang said, "If I'm not here, where should I be?"

Guo Wenyuan: ".."

Guo Wenyuan made a ha ha sound and then quickly changed the topic: "Well, I have something to tell Junior Shen, let's get together in the afternoon."

Ye Cang regretfully said that he needed to return to the program group of the "National Idol" in the afternoon. Originally, he would have gone back yesterday, but in order to welcome Guo Wenyuan and others, he stayed for an extra day.

Mr. Guo clapped his head and said, "I forgot, now that shooting is over, I can finally vote for my goddess wholeheartedly."

Shen Huai, Ye Cang: ".."

Mr. Guo, is that all you want to do.

However, if Ye Cang doesn't come, Guo Wenyuan doesn't mind. He wanted to meet with Shen Huai. Ye Cang was just an extra.

So the two men talked for a while and then began to quarrel across the screen, despite the fact that these two men were justified and frequently quoted golden sentences against others, when it was their turn to quarrel, they were childish just like primary school students.

Shen Huai couldn't help thinking of a video he has seen before, in which a cat and dog were on the other side of the fence, and threw at each other bones and fish bones, exactly like in the scene in front of him.

Shen Huai coughs and throws this strange imagination out of his mind.

Yesterday at the dinner table, Guo Wenyuan held on for a moment longer than Ye Cang, and saw with his own eyes the appearance of Ye Cang drunkenness, so today's bickering was completely invincible.

Ye Cang sulked and went to one side to shut himself off.

Old Guo was so spirited that he said to Shen Huai, "That's it. I'll see you in the afternoon." But then he thought of something, and his face changed. "By the way, your uncle shouldn't come over."

Shen Huai "He still has his own job, so he left by plane this morning"

Old Guo breathed a sigh of relief.

Before he could finish his sight, Shen Huai leisurely added, "but he asked me to tell you that he would like to invite you to drink together when he returns home."