Chapter 39

Chu Mei Bo

They rushed to the intensive care unit. Through the glass, they saw a pale girl lying in bed with a breathing mask on her face. According to the nurse, although she was out of danger, she was not awake and had to stay in the intensive care unit for one night.

Shen Huai was not sure whether Chu Mei Bo, like Ye Cang, has been reborn in this girl's body. But right now, she was still not awake. It's meaningless for them to wait here, they had to go back to the hotel first.

After returning, Xue Chengge had already gone to bed, so Shen Huai did not disturb him, and went to sleep in the same room as Ye Cang.

Although they had lived in the same house before, they actually had their own bathrooms. Now they had to live in the same room, and the interrupted kiss tonight made Shen Huai a little uncomfortable.

Taking advantage of the fact that Ye Cang was bathing, he pressed his forehead and forced himself to turn his attention to work.

When he finished his phone call and arranging things, he turned his head and saw Ye Cang walk out with a bath towel around his hips. His figure was flexible and thin, because of his recent regular exercise, there was a slight shadow of muscle lines.

Shen Huai's forehead veins pulsed in annoyance: "Put on your clothes!"

Ye Cang: "I'm going to sleep in a minute. Why should I wear something?"

Shen Huai: "..."

Ye Cang hugged his arm and looked at Shen Huai's vaguely red ears. "Are you shy?" he said with a wicked smile.

Shen Huai: "I'll go to shower first." After that, he rushed into the bathroom with his things.

The bathroom door slammed shut.

Shen Huai rested his arm on the sink, and looked at himself in the mirror with some regret. His self-control, which he had always been proud of, was like paper in front of Ye Cang.

Just like tonight, he just wanted to take a walk with Ye Cang to make him relax. Who knew it would develop into something like that.

For the first time, Shen Huai thought of escaping. He stayed in the bathroom for a long time before he dallied out.

Ye Cang seemed to be too tired and had fallen asleep.

Shen Huai breathed a sigh of relief and returned to his bed. Only, when he closed his eyes, his mind went back to the river bank. It took him a lot of effort to force himself to forget this scene and tiredly fall asleep.

Early next morning, Ye Cang woke up.

He had gone through so many things yesterday that he thought the illegitimate rice would make him have nightmares. Who knows that after he fell asleep, he had no dreams and slept straight to dawn.

He couldn't help looking at the other side of the bed. To his surprise, Shen Huai was still sleeping.

Ye Cang took a look at his cell phone, then got up and dressed. He wanted to wash, but he didn't want to wake up Shen Huai. He got out of bed and went quietly to the bedside of Shen Huai.

Shen Huai had a good sleeping posture.

Black hair scattered on both sides of his forehead, his eyebrows soaring, giving a faint shadow to his deep eye sockets. Long and dense eyelashes cleverly attached to his eyelids, because he was asleep and relaxed his mouth slightly tilted.

Ye Cang reached out and tried to touch his mouth, but Shen Huai suddenly opened his eyes.

Ye Cang's hand suddenly froze.