Chapter 26

Sickness

After betting, Fang Ziqing left angrily. Yan Xiangming still wanted to talk with Ye Cang about the album production, but considering his friend's mood, he had to leave first.

Shen Huai sighed, "Why are you arguing with him?"

"Just testing him, will you allow him to run around naked?" Ye Cang laughed.

Shen Huai: "..."

How did he think Ye Cang was serious at that time?

But Ye Cang said so, so Shen Huai did not refute him. Instead, he said, "I just signed two advertisements for you. You will shoot them after the finals are over."

Ye Cang nodded. "You are in charge of these things."

Shen Huai knew he didn't care about these business activities, but he briefly said: "I'm going to hire an assistant for you. Do you have any requirements?"

"Requirements?"

Ye Cang looked at Shen Huai suspiciously. With the end of the competition, he will take part in more and more activities in the future. It is necessary to have an assistant. But Shen Huai's proposal this time, gave him a bad feeling.

Shen Huai's face remained unchanged and there was no flaw in his expression.

Ye Cang could only put his doubts at the bottom of his heart and said, "I have no requirements, as long as the person is steady and obedient."

Shen Huai nodded and kept his request in mind.

Ye Cang thought of something: "Oh, by the way, it's better if they have fun with me. You don't play, and nobody gives me bonus strength, it has been hard playing in recent levels..."

Shen Huai: "..."

He decided to ignore Ye Cang's request.

Shen Huai issued a request for assistant recruitment through the company. Of course, he can not ask as casually as Ye Cang, his request is a little more specific, and it will be very difficult to find suitable candidates for a while.

But Shen Huai wasn't in a hurry. Before the finals are over, Ye Cang doesn't really need an assistant, and there is a running-in period. It will take some time before he's able to use an assistant.

It's the semi-finals and there's trouble again.

Ye Cang's selection has already been reported, but there is a problem with it. Li Juan, the songwriter of "Dying Traveler," was dead. When he was alive, the song was not released, so there was no accompaniment at all.

The music needed Ye Cang to make temporarily arrangement. The live band needed to rehearse urgently. It can be imagined that after this scene, the live musicians will probably hate Ye Cang.

Fortunately, Ye Cang did not know about this matter, but with Shen Huai's understanding of him, even if he knew, it is estimated that he would not care.

Shen Huai can only buy drinks for the musicians from his own pocket, which will somehow reduce the hatred value for Ye Cang.

Close to competition, He didn't know whether Ye Cang was too hateful or too tired after the rehearsal but he caught a cold. At that time, he didn't care. Who knows that he would suddenly have a high fever in the middle of the night.

Shen Huai looked after him the next morning for a long time without going out of the house. He could not rest assured, so he went in and had a look. Ye Cang was still burning.