Chapter 51

Signature

In a flash, Chu Mei Bo had been studying for a month, and her campus life was more enjoyable than she had imagined.

Considering Chu Mei Bo's situation, Shen Huai chose an art high school for her, in which the students are required to take an art exam. The learning atmosphere was a little more relaxed than that of a general high school. When she sometimes went out for a shooting it was easier to ask for a leave of absence.

After Chu Mei Bo entered school, of course, there were some minor troubles.

For example, just after entering school, a group of little girls blocked her. Chu Mei Bo followed them innocently to a small corner, and then beat them up with a smile on her face.

Since then, the little girls came honestly to school every day, and never dared to provoke her again.

Later, after Kwai Ji's acting clip went on the hot search, she became famous at school.

The students were the simplest group. When they realized that the new student was gentle and righteous, and wasn't some kind of gangster, they immediately became enthusiastic about her.

However, the students in the art school were quite calm about these things. There were some people who performed while still in high school, so after a few days of excitement it slowly quieted down.

Chu Mei Bo took this opportunity to build a good relationship with her classmates.

When Ye Cang's new album was released, it immediately became very popular. Many of Chu Mei Bo's classmates ware Ye Cang's fans. Some of them weren't his fans but still followed the trend and bought his album.

Chu Mei Bo didn't know who said that she and Ye Cang had the same agent, but soon there was a lot of people looking for Chu Mei Bo, hoping she could bring some of Ye Cang's signed albums.

Of course, Chu Mei Bo would not refuse such a small thing.

When she came home on the weekend, she was about to talk to Shen Huai about it, but Shen Huai spoke about something else.

"I've already looked into the Changtian company."

Chu Mei Bo was stunned, and then she remembered that the Changtian company was the company of Chu Chu's father.

Shen Huai said, "In these years, although Mr. Chu is in charge of the Changtian company, they mostly use existing funds. His business instinct is not sharp, and he has already been set up several times. Coupled with the diluted shares, not only have his assets not risen, but instead, they've been declining."

"There are also complaints from the company about him. If it wasn't for his status as a major shareholder, he would have been excluded a long time ago. That's why he cared so much about the 50% stake and even wanted to marry off his daughter in exchange for financial support."

Shen Huai not only sent people to check these things, but also made some trouble for Mr. Chu on the way. He left him no time to look for Chu Mei Bo to make trouble. Unexpectedly, he was worrying too much, Mr. Chu didn't care about this daughter of his at all and didn't plan to look for her at all. He was dreadfully cold.

Chu Mei Bo listened quietly, before asking, "When can I get this company back?"

Shen Huai said, "If things go well, the end of the year should be fine." After thinking for a moment, he added, "That couple also knows that the company may no longer be working, so recently they have been busy collecting cash and preparing to flee abroad."

After Shen Huai spoke, he took out the report on the Changtian company directly for Chu Mei Bo to see.

Chu Mei Bo frowned slightly. She could feel uncontrollable anger arising deep within her, and a short memory came to her mind.