Chapter 168

Under the Neon

After two weeks of intense voting, "National Idol" finally ushered in the final battle.

In the 24 hours before the start of the competition, all the contestants' votes in "National Idol" were hidden. However, this did not stop the j-i'q-in fans voting. In this kind of rush, the fans' enthusiasm for voting became crazier and crazier.

In the Entertainment Forum, a high-rise post has even been opened to predict the rankings of the contestants.

There were also a variety of forwarding lottery and fans' various responses in Weibo, which was just like a big party of Weibo and hot searches for "National Idol".

"National Idol" was a phenomenal variety show this year. These 20-year-old girls set off the hottest fire this winter. Before that, I am afraid no one could have imagined it.

Originally, many people thought this was just a boring talent show, but with the continuous progress of the program, the sweat of these girls moved many people. Too many people focused on the brightness of the idols, but the program let the audience see the sweat and tears behind the stage.

Moreover, with the Xia Shiyu "Sinking" out of the circle, the topic of # Is independence sexy # and #Can women appreciate sexuality?# has also aroused many people's minds.

Although this was only a talent show, it is no longer just any talent show. Many people have seen in this show the independence and strength of girls, as well as their desperate efforts to pursue their dreams.

Ling Ling was only bored when she watched the first episode of "National Idol". She didn't expect that she would eventually become a fan of Xia Shiyu. She also didn't even expect that she, who never enjoyed the feeling of chasing stars as a teenager, would do at the age of 30.

Before the finals began, she had already asked for annual leave from the company, just to watch the live broadcast of "National Idol" tonight and see the debut of Xia Shiyu in C position with her own eyes, as if it could make up for the regret that she gave up her dream when she was a teenager.

There were many fans like Ling Ling. Some of them were on their own and they opened their Weibo and friends circle, while opening the live streaming software, and some of the others gathered with their friends to prepare their beer and snacks and posted waiting for the game to start

According to the previous survey and statistics of Weibo, these fans were full-time housewives, white-collar workers, students, teachers, doctors, and all other walks of life. Women accounted for more than 70%, and 40% of them were highly educated women.

There were various posts at this moment.

[Fellow men, do you remember the fear of being dominated by your girlfriend during the World Cup? The time for revenge has finally came!]

[ There are many divorces and breakups during the World Cup, and today opportunity is back! Of course, if you go chase "National Idol" together, then forget it, I can only wish you a hundred years of good marriage [good-bye]].

[Today is our anniversary. My boyfriend asked me whether I will choose him or my little sister. What should I say? Urgent matter]

Although it was a little exaggerated, it showed how popular the "National Idol" was.

At the moment, in the "National Idol" competition site, also came a group of very low-key bosses.

The staff led them to the VIP seat in the front row. Guo Wenyuan took off his sunglasses and looked behind him. "It's really lively!"

Many fans were holding support cards, as the whole scene was dotted with colors. Once the camera will come, they will all shout the name of "National Idol"