Chapter 161

Cooperation

Shen Huai was still working hard trying to find a crew for Pei Ran. Then he learned that Pei Ran had already found two screenwriters and one of them was Yang Yizhou, the best one in the screenwriting world.

Shen Huai: "..."

Shen Huai glanced at the list in his hand and felt it was a little shabby.

Shen Huai rubbed his forehead. His artist was too powerful. Sometimes this was a good kind of trouble.

However, Shen Huai didn't struggle for long. He crossed a few names on the list, took out his mobile phone and wondered whether he could upgrade the list thanks to the addition of Yang Yizhou.

Ming Wei also learned about it suddenly, but she didn't show it on her face. After all, President Shen's artists had shocked her countless times before.

Chu Mei Bo as a newcomer had defeated all of the domestic first-line actresses and won the leading actress role in "Red Actress". She went against the trend of becoming popular slowly and directly became one of the leaders in the circle. Ming Wei also followed the trend and voted for blessings in her circle of friends for Xia Shiyu. Not to mention Ye Cang, the pillar of Morningstar that even caught President Shen himself. Another one just came and already signed Yang Yizhou as a screenwriter, as if.... It was not unexpected.

Ming Wei was stunned in her heart, but on the surface she was composed while reporting it to Shen Huai.

Since the last press conference, Morningstar had been busy. In addition to their plans with the Music Association, there was also the mess left by Huayue.

Although Huayue was cold, a skinny camel was still bigger than a horse. The singers under Huayue had encountered great changes and there was no way to find a satisfactory new owner for a while. They didn't know how many times they scolded Morningstar Company secretly and openly.

Huayue's miserable appearance made many netizens feel compassion and they were brought to the rhythm. In other words, it was not necessary to kill Huayue because of "other people's envy" and "difficult company management".

As the one to directly confront Huayue in the first place, Morningstar inevitably encountered the most questioning and criticism.

Shen Huai let them hop. Anyway, they wouldn't be able to hop in a few more days.

Thinking like this he remembered Xia Shiyu's case. He was just about to call Mr. Qi to make an appointment for dinner and ask about the progress of the case by the way.

But when Shen Huai took out his mobile phone, it rang.

The word "Uncle" was displayed on the screen.

Shen Huai looked at it a little surprised, but quickly answered the call, saying with a smile, "Uncle, when did you return home?"

The tone was familiar and intimate, which showed that their relationship was very good.

Ming Wei was a bit curious. After all, Shen Huai had been in the company for several years, but she had never met Shen Huai's relatives or friends. Later, when she learned Shen Huai's real identity she also followed the melon eating netizens reading the Shen family's history of getting rich, and sighed with emotion.

But this powerful family was very low-key on the outside, and there was very little news. If it hadn't been for the hot search about Shen Huai, there would still have been many people who hadn't even heard of this family.

However, although Ming Wei was curious, she obediently retreated and closed the door for Shen Huai.

But Ming Wei didn't go back either. Instead, she waited outside in the secretary's office for Shen Huai to finish his phone call and goinside to talk about other matters.