Chapter 115

The Fourth Bigshot

As Nick announced the winner, the camera quickly switched to Ye Cang. Ye Cang unhurriedly released Shen Huai, stood up, and arranged his clothes, before walking up the stage.

Nick opened his arms, giving Ye Cang a bear hug, and then, hugging his shoulder, took him to the microphone.

"We've always believed that music is the most universal language in the world, regardless of country or language. There is no standard for awards, and we will not limit what a singer should do because this is the spirit of the Colleen Awards."

"What's surprising is that this year's finalists were not only excellent, but also had different styles. Any of these albums deserves an award, and the jury chose the most special one after a long and difficult discussion."

Nick said, patting Ye Cang on the shoulder, "Just like I felt when I first heard this album. I felt as if I had experienced the mysterious combination of life and death, as well as orient and rock, from birth to death and from death to life, making the rock music full of curiosity and infinite possibilities!"

"Let's congratulate Ye Cang once again!"

Nick finished, and there was a big round of applause from the audience and the other candidates.

Ye Cang's eyes swept over their faces. Because he was too far away, he couldn't see the expression on Shen Huai's face, but he still smiled in that direction.

Shen Huai stared blankly at Ye Cang on stage. He could still feel the warmth of his lips on the back of his hand, burning through to his heart.

But Shen Huai understood that this kiss had nothing to do with love. It was a display of Ye Cang's attitude to fight together with him, side by side.

Sure enough, Ye Cang, who stood on stage, said, "In my heart, songs are another language. Some emotions that cannot be expressed with words, can be expressed through music. Everyone's music has a unique temperament and style. It's not a commodity you can carter to people's tastes."

"Although in the past two years, the domestic music market has been full of impetuosity, I believe it is only temporary. Our country's music is not bad, and our musicians are also excellent!"

An Yuanjie, who was sitting at the guest table, looked gloomy. How could he not hear what Ye Cang's words implied?

Now the results were out. Ye Cang won the Colleen Awards unexpectedly, which was by no means good news for Huayue. There was no reason for him to stay here any longer.

An Yuanjie stood up with a cold face, ignoring Zhuo Feiyang, who was shouting beside him. He turned and left the awards ceremony.

Although there were some people, who didn't want to see Ye Cang win the Colleen Awards, when Nick announced it wast Ye Cang who won the award, the domestic network reached its boiling point.

Before, everyone thought that as long as they were shortlisted, they had already won. However, when the awards ceremony really started, people still had some faint expectations. Maybe Ye Cang could really win the award?

It was just that this hope was so weak, that even fans didn't dare to say that he could win.

It could be said that Chinese music was getting worse year after year, and they had long lost their confidence. Even though they thought that Ye Cang's songs were very good, they were still timid in the face of such international awards.

When Ye Cang went to the United States, many music critics published articles to analyze the possibility of Ye Cang winning the award. Almost no one thought that Ye Cang could really do it.