Chapter 127

The greatest superstar of the past century

Yihang's new achievements attracted the attention of many people in the circle. In addition to the people Yi Mian introduced him to, Shen Huai already knew many major figures in the film and television circle, and benefited a lot from it several times.

Although Shen Huai was well-known in the financial circle, compared with his previous investment in film and television, there was a big difference. Film and television could not be evaluated quantitatively. It could be said that if you wanted to make it big, the right time, place and people were indispensable.

Just like "Sin of the Eternal Night" this time, that filled the vacancy in this season's criminal investigation dramas. Moreover, in recent years, TV dramas mostly circled around the topic of falling in love, and the audience had got a little tired of it. It was this kind of hardcore and brain burning drama that would naturally get the most enthusiastic pursuit of the audience. Only in this way, they could gain fast popularity followed by high-quality publicity and a timely follow-up, which made this online drama, that was considered small-scale, directly blow up the circle.

Of course, what was more important was that even though "Sin of the Eternal Night" was simple, the plot was very rigorous, which was the real reason why it could skyrocket.

But such cases were rare. Shen Haui was lucky this time.

These big figures that had been in the circle for many years, Shen Huai had great respect for them. Coupled with his previous righteous help to Yihang, these big bosses had a very good impression of him, so they spoke some more.

"In fact, you were right to start with investing in an online drama at the beginning. The biggest taboo when investing in film and television is blindness and high ambitions, so you shouldn't focus blindly on these things. After all, small productions have their limitations, which can't really affect this circle. Eventually, you have to go back to big productions."

Shen Huai listened to their teachings modestly without interrupting them.

He had a lot of self-knowledge and expertise in the financial sector. Although he had achievements in the investment field and could enter the film and television industry, he was a complete newcomer. It was already lucky for him that these big bosses were willing to talk to him about this.

His attitude made the other side very satisfied, so they talked more. From the development of the domestic film and television industry to its disadvantages and their regret that although the domestic movie market was gradually opening up the domestic film industry system was not mature. It could be seen in the fact that in recent years, the box office exploded, but actually, most of the investments were contributed to the large-scale production of movies in the United States.

However, in spite of the development of several domestic big productions in the past year or two, the situation of domestic films was not very optimistic. Although he was uncomfortable with it, there was nothing he could do about it.

At this point, the faces of several big bosses dimmed a little.

An old man with grey hair took a long puff at the cigar in his hand, then puffed once again, before he said slowly, "Speaking of which, it reminds me of Pei Ran. If he was still here, the film and television circle in China would be a different place now."

Shen Huai was stunned for a moment.

Pei Ran was the most famous martial arts actor in Hong Kong's film and television circle in the last century. That period was Hong Kong's hottest time for martial arts movies. They were not only very popular in China, but also gained a lot of fans abroad, so the status of martial arts actors was very high. Pei Ran, because of his good Kung Fu and his attractive appearance, soon became popular in the whole of Hong Kong's film and television circle.