Chapter 149

Scores

Wang Can was stunned. Even the other three couldn't believe their ears.

Xia Shiyu had already started making arrangements as if nothing had happened.

"Wait!" Wang Can quickly interrupted her. "Why?"

Xia Shiyu turned her head and said as if she took it for granted, "Your dancing skills are very good, and your performance is strong. If you take the C position, it will be better for our whole group."

Wang Can: "I'm not..."

She clearly didn't mean it, but it was hard to say this in front of the camera, so she could only bite her lip and shut up.

Although "Sinking" was dance music, there was also a singing part with especially difficult high tones in the middle.

Xia Shiyu asked the four of them and then assigned the singing part.

Due to the limited time of the mentors, they all had to learn by themselves first. Compared with the two of them, the learning progress of the other three people was obviously not so fast. Xia Shiyu put Wang Can in charge of the dancing part and herself in charge of the singing part. The two of them worked together in order to teach the other three girls.

Wang Can was not particularly happy, but didn't show it in front of the camera. Xia Shiyu clearly meant that she was fully responsible for the dance of the other three.

Without looking at Wang Can, Xia Shiyu already guessed what she was thinking and calmly said, "In fact, I can teach both things, if you don't want to..."

Xia Shiyu's calm expression did not escape Wang Can's eyes, but it was an unspeakable provocation. Her brain was so hot that she directly interrupted her words, "No! I will teach them!"

Xia Shiyu: "Oh, I'll leave it to you then."

Wang Can: "..."

. com

Wang Can regained her senses at this moment and looked suspiciously at Xia Shiyu. She felt annoyed and cheated by Xia Shiyu.

Xia Shiyu pretended not to see Wang Cag's expression and clapped her hands. "Alright, let's start training."

So while the other groups were still fighting for the role of the captain and the C position, their group quickly entered practice mode.

Taking advantage of the break, Xia Shiyu went to the toilet. Wang Can also hurriedly followed her and blocked her way out of the toilet.

"Why are you doing this?!"

Xia Shiyu glanced at her and said faintly, "I told you, your dance skills are good......"

"You know this is not what I am asking!" Wang Can couldn't help saying. She didn't have to pretend in front of the camera at this moment, so she said aggressively, "What do you want to do? I don't need you to give me the C position, I can get the C position with my own ability! Anyway, I won't accept you!"

Xia Shiyu's head did not turn. "Oh."

Wang Can seemed to be hitting cotton with a heavy fist, so she felt more and more depressed. "Aren't you just trying to gain a good reputation in front of the audience?"

Xia Shiyu seemed to laugh.

Wang Can's nerves were originally already very sensitive, and now she had been stimulated. "What are you laughing at?"

Xia Shiyu slowly washed her hands and slightly turned around. "Is this so important?"

"What?"

Xia Shiyu smiled. "So what if I have given you the C position? It's never the position that makes the difference, but the person."