Chapter 16

I Was Born to Be Your Man And in Death Your Ghost!

As soon as Jiang Junyan said it, there was an uproar at the scene.

Jiang Junyan felt a little bit of regret when he spoke out on impulse, but he knew that there was no way back. He could not afford to lose, otherwise, his road to stardom would truly be cut off.

Jiang Junyan glared at his palms and tried to keep himself calm.

He said: "I do not deny the strength of Ye Cang. If he can come up with a performance like the previous two games, I will be convinced that I have lost, but he has chosen such a sensational song, which has no sense of beauty or meaning. And even lacks basic knowledge of music theory."

"I will not accept that such a song beat mine!"

He spoke in a loud voice, which won a lot of favor from the audience. He thought that he was speaking and behaving like a man.

Ye Cang stood aside, almost laughing at him.

From the beginning of choosing this song as the repertoire for the competition, he knew that this type of song was in the minority and might not be recognized by the public.

If Jiang Junyan said that he does not like it, he would understand that it was caused by aesthetic differences and would not feel anything.

Jiang Junyan was not convinced and felt that he could sing better himself, which was nothing.

But he should not belittle the song to prove himself.

Ye Cang was a man who never paid attention to anything, even if others scolded him, he can smile and ignore the matter.

Only in music, everything is his reverse-scale.

As he looked at Jiang Junyan, his lips evoked a warm smile: "So, in the eyes of Jiang Junyan, can a song that you think has no beauty, no meaning, and lack of basic knowledge of music theory be called a good song?"

Jiang Junyan was stabbed by his gaze, unexpectedly, he turned his head guiltily and answered stiffly, "That's for sure."

Hearing his answer, Ye Cang even smiled and fluttered.

"Bullshit!"

The scene was silent for a moment because of that.

Shen Huai could not help but cover his forehead powerlessly.

Jiang Junyan did not expect Ye Cang to say such words in full view of the public, directly froze, his face suddenly becoming rose red.

He remembered that he was broadcasting live now and did not rush to fight with Ye Cang.

Even so, his expression was not very good. "What are you talking about?!"

Ye Cang smiled and said, "It seems that your ears are really bad."

After that, he turned to face Jiang Junyan and showed his disdain for him perfectly.

Jiang Junyan: "..."

The scene suddenly fell into chaos, and it took a long time for it to calm down.

This can be regarded as a serious broadcast accident, But the director's group can't say anything about Ye Cang, after all, this matter was started by Jiang Junyan.

Ye Cang was taken backstage. He was noble and glamorous on the stage, but the moment he saw Shen Huai, he felt a little guilty.

Suddenly a lot of work was added, and Shen Huai was originally a little angry. But he also knows Ye Cang temper, but can only helplessly sigh: "Okay, you take a break, wait for the stage to draw lots."