Chapter 41

Ye Cang is Really Just!

Shen Huai returned home soon, and the software alarm upstairs was ringing constantly.

Ignoring Chu Mei Bo, he quickly returned to his room. As soon as he sat at his desk, the information intercepted by the alarm jumped out, and the title was extremely sensational.

—— Ye Cang beat and scolded fans, and becomes arrogant as soon as he's popular?

The picture inside was a photo of Ye Cang's dispute with the illegitimate rice from before. It can be seen that it was secretly taken, and the angle is very deceptive. Ye Cang clearly did not hit people, but in the picture, it looked like he did.

There is even a picture of Ye Cang bandaging his wound in the hospital. He wore the same clothes when he was taken to hospital after diving into the water to save Chu Chu.

Such two photos put together will naturally make people misunderstand.

After the illegitimate rice incident, Shen Huai had already posted a Weibo and photo of his car being scratched, fearing that the illegitimate rice would come to turn it upside down and come out and knock down a rake. He also attached a notice to reserve the right to investigate legal liabilities.

But he didn't expect that he didn't only need to guard against illegitimate rice, but also against these all-pervasive paparazzi.

Ye Cang is a newcomer who was recently in the limelight, and the news about him had attracted people's attention, not to mention such a scandal, which was posted at noon and in less than two hours. Ye Cang's hot search of scolding and beating fans has rushed to first place.

Marketing accounts came like sharks smelling blood, and the water army stirred up commotion from inside, so the comments below were already impressively ugly.

[It's really unacceptable to hit fans because of newly gained popularity]

[Originally thought it was just an argument that got out of hand, but he ended up swearing and beating people?? Such people are not educated.]

[Stench! 】

[It's disgusting to hit people, not to mention hitting fans! WTF! ]

[In the competition, didn't you see his poisonous attitude on the stage? What else did fans say about his true temperament? Face it!]

[Brother, why are you hitting people?]

[I originally liked his songs very much, but I didn't think his personality was so bad. I feel regretful when I think of the votes I cast for him!]

Although there were still many fans explaining it for him, but they were very powerless in front of the photos, and many people who helped Ye Cang explain are also being chased and scolded by angry netizens.

Shen Huai only saw a few comments, and couldn't read any more.

Shen Huai was very clear, Ye Cang has just stepped out of the show at this time, his image has not been fixed, the fan loyalty was not high... This kind of thing happening at this time would affect his popularity. If it's not handled well, even if it is not handled in a timely manner, it will have a great impact on his future image and development.

Shen Huai calmly dialed the previous policeman's phone number and got the police records from him. Later, he copied the rescue video from the reporter he meet before. Although they had not agreed to the interview with each other before, the reporter knew that he did not want to affect Chu Chu. He also understood why Shen Huai asked for the video and gave it to him quickly.