Chapter 100

Sister Mei is mighty!

At lunch time, Cheng Mengjiao went to ask Chu Mei Bo to eat out. "Sister Mei, that shop near the school gate, let's go there to do our homework after dinner."

Chu Mei Bo rubbed her aching wrist. Recently, Song Yimian, for some reason was very enthusiastic about making up lessons for her, and even arranged several additional homework assignments. Chu Mei Bo couldn't finish the homework at home, so she simply took it to school and took advantage of the recess to finish.

She was tired of writing, and really wanted to go out to distract herself, so she agreed to go with Cheng Mengjiao.

Their group walked towards the school gate side by side, but the usual flow of people was blocked.

Cheng Mengjiao felt it was a bit strange, so she rushed forward to see what was going on. Someone in the crowd said, "Chu Mei Bo is here!"

Then the crowd in front of her suddenly stirred up. Before they could react, they saw a group of reporters with cameras and microphones rushing over and pointing the microphones at Chu Mei Bo, who was wearing a school uniform.

"Miss Chu Mei Bo, I heard that you have successfully gotten the role of Cheng Yanxin. Is it true?"

"Miss Chu defeated a number of powerful actresses and won the much-anticipated 'Red Actress' heroine role as a newcomer. How are you feeling now?"

"Miss Chu, there are rumors that you are very close to a director of Guanrui. Is it true?"

"Miss Chu, it's said that you could get this role because you have something to do with this director. It's said that you have an improper relationship with him. Can you answer this question?"

The originally noisy crowd suddenly quieted down, and Chu Mei Bo's face also sank.

Cheng Mengjiao was surrounded by reporters, and was a bit at a loss, but when she heard these questions, she immediately got angry. "What the fuck are you talking about! Dare to say it again and I will rip your mouths off!"

Chu Mei Bo's classmates were also in the crowd, and their angry expressions were also revealed. "What nonsense! Slander is prosecutable. Didn't you know that?"

"Is the threshold for journalists so low these days?! A man with a mouth full of feces can also be a journalist?"

"This is the worst day when a journalist is blackmailing people. What kind of reporter is this? He is just some kind of paparazzi full of obscene thoughts!"

"I can also say that your mother had an improper relationship with Mr. Wang from next door! Can you answer this question first?"

Before Chu Mei Bo could speak, all these students could hardly stand the group of reporter, speaking to each other.

This school was originally an art high school, and many students would be engaged in the entertainment industry after graduation, so they naturally had a disliking for paparazzi.

In addition, Chu Mei Bo starred in "Honey" as Wen Nan, which almost swept the whole school, making her the idol of many boys and girls at school.

As for Chu Mei Bo's classmates, Chu Mei Bo was usually cold-tempered, but if someone asked her for help, she would never refuse them, even though she has already signed a contract and embarked on the road of a star, she would not dictate from above, but rather take care of them well as their senior.

On weekdays, Chu Mei Bo was busy, and even at school, she was occupied by Cheng Mengjiao. Although the students liked her, they didn't have much of a chance to get close to her. But now they heard that someone even slandered their class pet. These students couldn't hold it anymore.