Chapter 43

Make-up photos

The decision to let Chu Mei Bo go to school was made after Shen Huai had considered it for a long time.

He watched all of Chu Mei Bo's films and chatted with her.

He found that Chu Mei Bo was a typical "God given talent" actress. She did not have any professional training, relying entirely on instinct when acting.

Before she was assassinated, she had starred in 36 works, including unsophisticated female students, haughty and indifferent wealthy ladies, wealthy widows who had experienced the vicissitudes of life or hot and gorgeous widows. Each role was vivid and convincing. Even if you look at it decades later, it's still amazing.

For example, this time playing Kwai Ji, director Gao was surprised by her performance.

Fortunately, this time it was an immortal cultivation drama, if it was replaced by a campus drama or modern drama, I am afraid it will not have such a good effect.

For actors, life is the soil they absorb nutrients from. After all, Chu Mei Bo's age is far away from the present time. There are many things she has not experienced personally. Even if she can perform with her strong talent, her performance will eventually feel slightly less natural.

Chu Mei Bo had very high demands on herself. Sooner or later, she would find out about this matter herself. Instead of thinking about it at the last moment, she should prepare early.

When Chu Mei Bo listened, her originally frowning eyebrows loosened, and she nodded: "You're right."

This is indeed a problem she had not considered, as Shen Huai said, if this problem is not solved on time, her acting performance will be greatly affected.

Shen Huai paused and added: "Of course, not all of them are to let you experience the campus life. I also enrolled you in the Beijing Film Academy."

Chu Mei Bo: "Film Academy?"

Shen Huai nodded: "Although your acting skills are very good, professional performance methods and theoretical knowledge have their own value. Besides, the Beijing Film Academy not only has a performance department, but it is also good for you to have more contact with other aspects of film production."

Shen Huai's words convinced Chu Mei Bo. She was not a person who would ignore other people's advice. Although she was uncomfortable about going back to school almost hundred years after her death, she was not as conflicted as in the beginning.

Seeing that Chu Mei Bo promised to come, Shen Huai breathed a sigh of relief, and then said, "Although the score of the Art College is not high, I am afraid it is still a bit difficult for you now. I invited a tutor for you. Until school begins, it will at least bring up some basic courses."

Chu Mei Bo: "..."

I can't believe it, yet I can't refute it.

Although Shen Huai's plans were all made with her in consideration, Chu Mei Bo frowned doubtfully: "Why do I think your purpose is not pure?"

Shen Huai looked calm: "You're thinking too much. I am a professional agent and everything I do is for my artists."

Chu Mei Bo still did not believe it, but she did not see any flaws in Shen Huai's behavior, so she could only set the matter aside with some doubt for now.

Shen Huai silently told himself that he really wanted the best for Chu Mei Bo, not because he didn't want to drink Chu Mei Bo's stewed soup anymore.

The next day, Chu Mei Bo was busy studying the script and shaping her character, the rest of her time was spent studying hard.