Chapter 88

There are no small parts, only small actors

The plane landed at the airport in Shanyang city.

Guo Wenyuan sat in the business class and stretched. His assistant poured a cup of warm chinese wolfberry tea and handed it to him.

After getting off the plane, luxury cars arranged at the gate of the airport directly took them to a five-star hotel near Shanyang Film and Television City.

Guo Wenyuan had not yet had time to feel his muscles ache after the flight, when his assistant arranged a full set of massage services for him as soon as they entered the hotel, so he slept very comfortably.

Guo Wenyuan slept comfortably in the big bed of the five-star hotel and when he got up early the next morning, his assistant arranged a big breakfast. While Guo Wenyuan was having breakfast, his assistant showed him movies according to his recent preferences, that had good reviews.

In the past, Du Yuping was used to suffering and had never experienced such an intimate and meticulous service. No matter how picky he was, he couldn't say no against his own will.

He felt that although this assistant was not able to handle his business affairs, as a life assistant, he was still qualified. Let's keep him, there was no need to fire him.

The assistant didn't know that he had nearly lost his job. Seeing that Guo Wenyuan was full, he asked softly, "Boss Guo, are you going to have a rest in the hotel or do you want to have some fun? I have arranged some games with local characteristics for you. Would you like to have a look at them first?"

Guo Wenyuan frowned, "What arrangement? Didn't I say we are going to the film city today?"

The assistant was stunned. He thought the boss was trying some novelty, and his enthusiasm would dissipate in a day or two. Unexpectedly, he really planned to go to the film and television city.

Fortunately, he had prepared for it in advance just in case.

At present Guanrui had three productions shooting in Shanyang Film and Television City. One was a movie, one was a TV drama and the last one was an online drama. The investment in movies and TV series was not small, and the boss couldn't be allowed to make trouble there. The only one left was the online drama. The investment was small so even if Guo Wenyuan made trouble, there was not much to lose.

The assistant called the director and the producer in advance, and then drove Guo Wenyuan to Shanyang Film and Television City.

As the largest film and television city in China, tens of thousands of people depended on Shanyang Film and Television City for a living. Although it was not long after New Year, the film and television city was already working in full swing, with large and small groups having already started shooting.

Guo Wenyuan looked at everything in front of him and suddenly had a sense of familiarity.

When he was Du Yuping, every year he spent most of his time in film and television cities across the country. Before he found out that he was ill, he was still shooting films in Shanyang Film and Television City. At that time, his body already felt very uncomfortable, but he still insisted on finishing shooting the movie before he went for a check-up.

For actors like him, the film and television city may be more familiar than their own house.

The assistant cautiously asked him, "Mr. Guo, is something wrong with you?"

Guo Wenyuan came back to his senses. Putting away his thoughts for now, and said, "Let's go see the crew first."

The assistant didn't dare to ask any further questions and hurriedly lead him to the crew.