Chapter 130

《National Idol》

According to the doctor, Xia Shiyu's condition was very dangerous. It was a miracle that they were able to rescue her.

Now she was still lying in the intensive care unit, wearing a ventilator, pale, thin and out of shape. The doctor said that she had taken too many sleeping pills. Although most of the contents of her stomach had been pumped out, it still had an impact after all, so she had not yet regained consciousness.

Shen Huai looked at her through the glass with some worry.

At this moment, the policeman came with a box of things in his arms. These were some personal belongings taken away by the police officer from Xia Shiyu's room for the investigation. Now that the investigation was over, they wanted to return them to Xia Shiyu's room. However, considering that her door had been damaged and had not been fixed so quickly, the police officer took the things to the hospital.

When he saw Shen Huai, he was surprised. "Mr. Shen, you are still here!"

Shen Huai nodded and reached out to take something from him.

"Thank you, thank you." The policeman put the things on the chair on the side. "Please take a look at them for me. I'll go to the nurses' station and ask which ward the little girl will be transferred to."

Shen Huai agreed and the police officer then hurriedly walked away.

Shen Huai was about to sit down and have a rest for a moment, when he suddenly heard a "bang". It turned out that a diary had not been placed steadily and had fallen to the ground.

Shen Huai picked up the book but unexpectedly the pages were loose. As soon as he picked it up, all the pages inside fell out.

Shen Huai squatted down to pick up the papers, but accidentally saw their content. His expression immediately became dignified, and he looked at the content more carefully.

It was written by Xia Shiyu when she was ill. The handwriting in the book was very scrawled, but the content was shocking.

It turned out that the reason why she encountered all this was Huayue playing tricks behind her back. Because Xia Shiyu refused to compromise, An Yuanjie bribed her agency and canceled all her activities.

Xia Shiyu had just made her debut and didn't have much savings. She had been struggling to support herself. Now that she was besmirched with black rumors, she could no longer make money by singing under the overpass as before, so she wanted to write songs and sell them for money. Who would have known that the other side wouldn't even say a few words to her before he started acting, prepared to take pictures in advance, which later became the evidence that she was "fostered".

The agency took this opportunity to terminate her contract. Later, An Yuanjie's assistant couldn't watch it anymore and secretly called her to tell her the truth.

Xia Shiyu completely collapsed. She bought a train ticket at the spur of the moment and left Zhongjing City. After that, she lived here for several years. Because she suffered from severe depression, she couldn't find a stable job and could only live by doing odd jobs. Her original bright life was completely destroyed by Huayue.

After reading this, Shen Huai's mood was very heavy.

He was not a little white rabbit who knew nothing about the world. His financial circle was not a pure and noble place. He had heard a lot of dark things, and framing designs emerged one after another, but most people still had a bottom line.

Huayue had not only overturned black and white, but also driven people away like this, which was a bit too low.

Nowadays, the current situation of domestic music becoming like this was caused mainly by Huayue, which simply became the cancer of the industry.