Chapter 91

The first audition of "Red Actress"

Although "Travel with History" had only two episodes aired, it had already become popular all over the Internet.

After only the two episodes, superb acting and excellent production became the label of the program, making all kinds of tap water on the network try their best to make profits and many entertainment numbers become determined. It was believed that the program would receive the highest rating of the year.

The supporting actors also became popular, especially Chu Mei Bo. With her amazing performance in the second episode, she once again became popular all over the Internet. In particular, when new fans learned that Chu Mei Bo was Kwai Ji in "Tianji" and Wen Nan in "Honey", they were stupefied.

[What kind of immortal is she!! ]

As for the people in Morningstar, they were walking proudly these days.

Brokerage companies did not rely on their artists, but the more popular artists the company had, the more resources it had, and the more famous the company got, the more artists it would attract, thus forming a virtuous circle.

Morningstar's reputation in the industry had always been good, and they managed many artists. They were evenly matched with several companies of the same level, and maintained a delicate balance. However, this balance had begun to shift since Ye Cang and Chu Mei Bo became popular one after another.

For example, when it came to signing, some second-line stars that Menghe Entertainment had actively contacted before and who had already agreed to come over, suddenly changed their mind and signed with Morningstar.

Not only that, the industry also started paying attention to the agent who had discovered Ye Cang and Chu Mei Bo. His resume was amazing, and he even got the nickname "golden thought".

When Hua Rong heard the news, she almost vomited blood, and was no longer in the mood to maintain a kind appearance. She scolded her assistant half to death for every little incident. She couldn't help but urge her to look for Chu Mei Bo's dark history again. She was cruel and believed she must beat Chu Mei Bo down before she could gain a firm foothold.

Just after Hua Rong hung up her phone, the door of the office was pushed open.

She was startled and asked, "Who is it?"

Xu Anqi came in and said lightly, "Sister Hua, I heard you were looking for me?"

When Hua Rong saw it was Xu Anqi, she breathed a sigh of relief. "You just got here?"

"Yes." Xu Anqi was a bit impatient. "If you have anything to say, Sister Hua, I will make more time later."

Hua Rong felt relieved by her attitude and was not angry. She had always been very patient with artists who could make money for her.

"Well, I've got a variety show for you as a special guest."

When Xu Anqi heard that it was a variety show, her expression became more and more ugly. "Sister Hua, I said it before, I don't want to take any more variety shows!"

"This one is different." Hua Rong smiled mysteriously. "The name of this variety show is 'Travel with History'. "

Xu Anqi froze.

Hua Rong said with a smile full of satisfaction, "You should know how popular this show is now and how many people are waiting in line to get on it!"

"Is it really this show?" Xu Anqi asked hesitantly.

"How can I still lie to you?" Hua Rong stood up and patted Xu Anqi on the shoulder. "You don't know how much time and effort I have spent to win this program for you. You always say that I am biased. Now you know who I am biased towards?"