Chapter 48

Dad's Back

Liu Qingqing spent a lot of money on marketing before, and although she didn't enter the "Tianji" crew, she entered another drama crew with the virtue of her own current popularity.

Compared with Tianji, the other side's conditions are incomparable in all aspects. Even if she played the second female lead Liu Qingqing felt very unhappy.

She and the director of the new drama hit it off on the spot, taking advantage of the popularity of "Tianji", stepping on Chu Mei Bo at the same time and also promoting her new drama. The effect was surprisingly good.

Liu Qingqing and the crew were very satisfied, but unexpectedly, the situation completely changed in just one night.

Liu Qingqing woke up after a good night's sleep and opened Weibo, ready to see how much everyone had scolded Chu Mei Bo. Who would have known that the first hot search would be:

#Sister Mei marry me#

When her eyelids jumped, she opened it at once. Unexpectedly, it was a Weibo full of confessions for their love for Chu Mei Bo. The more she looked, the more her heart shook. She opened Chu Mei Bo's Weibo. In just one evening, Chu Mei Bo's Weibo rose directly from only dozens of people to 500,000.

Liu Qingqing never thought that her painstaking efforts were only to make a wedding dress for Chu Mei Bo. She gritted her teeth angrily and was about to make a phone call to the publicity crew, but they called first.

The crew originally wanted to promote their own drama through Liu Qingqing and "Tianji". Who would have known that when they stole rice they would only end up losing chickens? Now, many people came to scold Liu Qingqing on her Weibo, and even involved the crew in the flames of war.

The other side directly said, "Liu Qingqing, this matter is caused by you, you have to be responsible for solving it, don't involve the drama cast." And then they hung up.

Liu Qingqing was half dead from anger. When she wanted to borrow the heat from "Tianji," these people shouted affectionatel "Sister Liu" one by one. Once something happened, they immediately changed their faces.

But there was nothing she could do at the moment, even if not for this drama, she must think of a way to turn her present situation around.

Liu Qingqing immediately found a water army and wanted to wash herself white. However, netizens had already made eye-catching efforts for all kinds of signs of marketing accounts. As long as there was a slight sign of it, they immediately suspected the life of it.

Liu Qingqing's Weibo had also dropped. Most of her millions of fans were bought, and there were only a few real live fans but in the face of the excited netizens, they could simply not resist.

[@Liu Qingqing, come out and explain!!]

[When you hinted there was a sugar daddy, weren't you very active? Why are you playing dead now?]

[When I was watching TV, I liked your role very much. I was very happy to see you come back to acting, but I didn't expect that you were such a person]

[If it weren't for our Elder Sister Mei acting so well, for any other small newcomer wouldn't you slander them to death?]

[@Liu Qingqing, apologize!!]

Liu Qingqing looked at the comments on her Weibo, gritted her teeth and anxiously walked around the room. Without expecting any good news, she refused to wait any longer and turned to call He Fangfei.

He Fangfei has just finished filming her part, and when she saw Liu Qingqing's phone call, her face changed a little. She walked to a secluded corner to answer her phone. "Sister Qingqing."