Chapter 65

I Can't Think of a Title

Chu Mei Bo thought she was enlightening Shen Huai, but she didn't expect she would need to go so far. Shen Huai didn't speak for a long time.

Chu Mei Bo: "Eh, is what I said too straightforward?"

Shen Huai: "..."

Chu Mei Bo's temperament was somewhat informal, and had recently been opened to the new world by her small fans. She became more outspoken in her speech and behavior.

Shen Huai's expression was indescribable. He really wanted to refute and say that Ye Cang's thoughts were not as pornographic as Chu Mei Bo thought. However, he was afraid that if he refuted it, Chu Mei Bo would say even more shocking words later.

If she was an ordinary artist, Shen Huai would ask her to go back with her assistant to reflect, but Sister Mei...

Well, he really was in no position to teach her a lesson.

Shen Huai endured in silence.

However, Chu Mei Bo's words also let him seriously think about his relationship with Ye Cang.

Shen Huai had never been a person with emotional supremacy, and he thought Ye Cang was the same. So at the beginning, he alienated Ye Cang and felt that he would retreat when facing some difficulties. Although it would be a pity, at least their careers would not be affected.

However, Ye Cang never gave up.

Shen Huai was inevitably shaken.

Shen Huai always thought he wasn't an indecisive person, but in this relationship with Ye Cang, he never dared to take that step. Perhaps, the more you care, the more at a loss you are.

When Chu Mei Bo finished signing in, she was about to get back to filming. Since the crew changed the filming location, she decided to go by plane, and it so happened that Ye Cang was also going to the area, so she simply bought a ticket for the same plane.

However, when they got on the plane, Ye Cang found out that Shen Huai did not sit in the same row with him, but sat with Chu Mei Bo.

Ye Cang remembered that the last time Shen Huai met Chu Mei Bo during her signing up, there was something wrong with him when he came back. In the next few days, he also had a very wrong attitude towards him and now he chose the position farthest from him.

Ye Cang's heart was really sour.

He watched the back seat anxiously. When Shen Huai left his seat to go to the toilet, he immediately stood up and sat down in Shen Huai's seat.

Chu Mei Bo, who was resting, after hearing the movement, opened her eyes just to see Ye Cang. She raised her eyebrows, but did not show a surprised expression.

Ye Cang lowered his voice and asked, "Sister Mei, last time when Huai accompanied you to sign up, what did you say to Huai?"

Chu Mei Bo smiled. "Oh? Have you lost your temper at last?"

Ye Cang: "..."

Seeing this, Chu Mei Bo no longer teased him, and turned to him. "I just talked with him about emotional issues."

Ye Cang suddenly became nervous. "Then... Did he say anything?"

Chu Mei Bo supported her chin with one hand, looked at him and suddenly asked, "Before I answer your question, I want to ask you a question first."

"Just ask."

Chu Mei Bo: "You should know that the current domestic atmosphere is not very enlightened. If you two are together and this is known by the outside world, it will have a great impact on you and may even destroy your current path to stardom. Even with this do you still want to be with him?"