Chapter 64

Pursuit

In the end Ye Cang copied several comments from netizens and prepared to try it according to their suggestions. However, when it came to the specific implementation, he found that reality was totally different from what he imagined.

For example, some netizens said that no matter if men or women, giving a gift was never a wrong choice. It should be something that the other party needs, which would make them feel that you care about them, and they would definitely be moved.

But Ye Cang thought about it for a long time, and couldn't think of anything that Shen Huai lacked.

Although money is not everything, money could basically buy everything one wants, especially a person as rich as Shen Huai. Plus, he was a person who did not have much desire for material things, and usually had no obvious preferences.

So, Ye Cang asked Shen Huai on the side.

Shen Huai: "I don't want anything, but I have to say something. Recently I want to set up my own overseas promotion company. The procedures in the publicity department of our company are troublesome and not professional enough, so it is very inconvenient."

Ye Cang: "..."

Shen Huai: "By the way, why do you ask?"

Ye Cang: "Nothing, excuse me."

Gift, PASS!

Some netizens suggested that you can get closer with each other through sports, such as mountain climbing or fitness, and then inadvertently take off your sweaty clothes to expose your eight pack and show your manly side. Then let the other person be impressed with your great body.

Seeing this suggestion, Ye Cang remembered Shen Huai's appearance when he took off his coat. He had clear and smooth muscle lines. Even if his recent exercises have been effective, he probably still couldn't attract him.

Trying mountain climbing. Ye Cang had been working out recently, but Shen Huai had not come to the gym for a long time because of his busy work schedule.

Thinking about it, Ye Cang directly asked Shen Huai about mountain climbing, but also especially chose the morning of a workday.

Shen Huai had just finished his work after a while, so he agreed.

Ye Cang who seldom got up early, drove to the foot of the mountain with Shen Huai excitedly. At the time of their arrival it was still dark outside.

Ye Cang said confidently, "Let's climb to the top of the mountain and watch the sunrise!"

Shen Huai nodded.

At the beginning, Ye Cang's climbing speed was very fast. In order to accommodate him, Shen Huai sped up, however when they had climbed halfway, Ye Cang was no longer able to keep up.

He gasped for breath, while looking at the distant mountain top. He regretted that Ye Cang's body was still in poor physical condition. Even though he had been working out recently, he could not improve his physical strength to a high level within such a short time.

Shen Huai, by contrast, looked much more relaxed.

Although he was busy with work recently and had no time to use the gym, he had always had an active life and used to climb mountains with his friends, so climbing to this height was not too difficult for him.

Shen Huai looked at Ye Cang's pale face anxiously. "Are you alright, or shall we go down the mountain?"

Ye Cang gritted his teeth, trying to act brave. "No." He said they would go to the top of the mountain to watch the sunrise, he needed to do it!