Optimus X Starscream

The autobots have captured starscream and are questioning him. " what are megatron's plan?" arcee asked. " I don't know for the 10th time" starscream said plainly. Arcee scoffed " arcee I will take over" optimus said because he knows how to get starscream to talk. Him and starscream used to date but then megatron convinced starscream to leave him. " starscream tell me the truth please? I miss our past together" optimus said sympathic look " optimus I don't know what your talking about I dated orion pax who is dead because of you" starscream said angrily " what do you mean?" optimus asked confused " megatron told me that orion wanted to join the decepticons so you killed him, he didn't deserve to die optimus and you killed him" optimus looked away from starscream " starscream orion turned into a prime into me tell me  did orion ever said to you that he wanted to become a decepticon" optimus said. Starscream thought for a moment oroin never had anything to with violence " o-orion?!?!? It can't be no no your supposed to be dead, megatron lied wait if he lied that meant he was trying to make it look like you killed orion to date me and breed my kind" starscream said which made optimus mad " did he get to breed you?" optimus asked " no i told him it would feel wrong because of orion" starscream looked down and started crying and optimus walked over to him and put his arms around starscream's waist and lifted starscream's head " starscream may I kiss you?" starscream was waiting for him to ask and pulled optimus in for a kiss after 1 seconds they broke apart.

~ 2 hours later ~

Arcee and bulkhead walked in and saw starscream asleep on optimus's lap?!?!? " OPTIMUS?!?!? WHAT IS STARSCREAM DOING ON YOUR LAP?!?!?" arcee yelled " arcee quite you'll wake her up" optimus replied " I don't care if I wake he-" arcee stopped herself " wait her?!?" starscream woke up " um optimus?"

Ooh cliffhanger want a part two of this one or the chase x grimlock one vote on it anyways

Rescuebots234 out