Soundwave x OC ( stormrunner )

Stromrunner was in medbay with ratchet and knockout , they have joined forces after a massive explosion happened and wiped out half of the decepticon crew . knockout kept staring at her so she walked over to him , he was sat on a bench with a datapad " is their something wrond doctor knockout ?" knockout looked at her " soundwave has a crish on you and doesn't know how to confess " she immediately turned blue in the face " are you sure ?" knockout nodded and pointed to the door . Just then soundwave walked in with a crystal and gave it to her , it had a note attached saying ' i would like to take you to one of my favourite places on earth do you accept ?' she looked at soundwave then at ratchet " I'll let you have the afternoon off but only because your my better assistant " knockout had an offended look on his faceplants but didn't say anything otherwise. She hugged ratchet and thanked him whilst soundwave was getting the location ready by groundbridge .

~ at the location ~

Soundwave ehld stormrunner's servi whilst walking through the forest and stopped at a cliffside . " what are we doing here soundwave ?" the silent mech pointed outwards and stormrunner saw the most beautiful sunset she had ever seen ." wow soundwave when did you find this place " soundwave looked at her then showed a date on his visor ' 28/05/20' stormrunner nodded but then realised that was the day soundwave got out of the shadowzone , " i love you soundwave and i was hoping we could start dating?" he looked at her like he was confused but then nodded his helm and hugged her whoch she returned . so this is love . It feels great .

finished this chapter and i'm sorry for pisting it out at a late time but anyways

rescuebots234 out