Griffin Rock Party

The war has ended and the deceptions have joined the autobots to help build cybertron but stars ream had other ideas. " hey knock we can go to Griffin Rock because blades is there" knockout looked excited. Blades was their childhood friend, they grew up together in vos. They went through the ground bridge and saw a small infant in a gingers arms " oh um hi in kade and this is maddie my daughter" stars ream shoved knockout forward " hi I'm knockout this is stars ream were here to see blades" kade nodded and called for blades " OMP!!! STAR, KNOCKY!!!" he ran up to hug them " h-hi blades I can't b-breath" blades let go of the hug and stars ream gasped for air "sorry! Oh I have an idea we can throw a party for all of the flyers and medics" knockout nodded and saw starscream distracted by the infant called 'maddie' " buh bah" maddie said looking up at starscream, she squealed louldy when she saw starscream's wings, unfortunately Hailey heard and rushed outside " IS SHE OK?" kade nodded.

~ the party ~

Everyone was enjoying the party even Ratchet showed up with sound wave who is a flyer also. " great party blades" knockout commented " thanks! Dani helped me with the music and kade got the decorations" starscream even saw megaton in the crowd and started to walk away but bumped into his chest "ah! Megaton what a pleasant surprise... Er what are you doing here?" megaton chucked "I'm a flyer to aren't I?" starscream nodded and went to dance. Everyone was having a blast even the humans came down from bed to party with them. Although lots of people put in complaints about the noise.

I did it and I know some may not make sense but I don't care anyways

Rescuebots234 out