Training

A very slim femme walked into the firehouse with her mate, who seems to be very protective of his mate.  The femme looked identical to ratchet but much more feminine and is almost as tall as optimus. "oh! Hello, don't mind my mate he is very protective of me ambulon stop" the femme sighs and says "hi I'm spiritualrift and this is my mate ambulon" everyone just stares at the pair until heatwave broke the silence " err... Welcome my name is heatwave and this is my crew boulder, chase and blades" then blades said afterwards "and these are Cody, Graham, dani, kade and cheif Charlie burns their father" ambulon finally spoke " father?" " yes it's their term of sire" boulder replied " optimus sent us to help blades with his medical training" " but I do my training with ratchet" blades replied " well my sire is kinda busy so he asked me to come instead" spiritualrift smiles at blades.

~ 2 days later ~

It's been two days and they have to leave today but spiritualrift has fallen in love for Cody and frankie ( in a carrier way) ambulon seemed to understand what spiritualrift wants but she can't stay here. " c'mon darling we need to get back otherwise your sure will nutear me" spiritualrift laughed "you know he won't do that, anyway I have enjoyed spending time will you all including your younglings" looking at Cody and frankie " goodbye all of you" ambulon and spiritualrift said and they went through the portal.

I finished it, it may be small but I'm rushing because I've got a busy holiday. Happy Halloween 🦇🦇🎃🎃🎃👻👻 anyways

Rescuebots234 out