Sideswipe X Strongarm

Sideswipe and Strongarm were walking through the woods on a playdate because Russell suggested it'll be a good way to start a friendship. That is until Strongarm's heat cycle started.

Sideswipe was in front of her pinning her to a tree. They both were untouched but what teenager wouldn't be? Strongarm looked into sideswipe's beady eyes, he smirks widely and starts to touch strongarm's waist and kisses her. She kisses back, still nervous about interfacing for the first time but she had sideswipe with her. He moved down to her neck and started to kiss her there but she had other ideas. She started to rub his cover and felt that he was hard. He took off his panel and she watches with wide optics. " are you sure your not touched?" he only growled. A sign of dominance. He jabs his spike into her untouched valve but receives screams of delight. They continued to interface for a couple of hours and decided to stop.

~ a few weeks later ~

Strongarm has missed her period, so she took a pregnancy test to prove she isn't sparked. She waited a couple of minutes and heard it beep, she looked at the results and thankfully she sint sparked but went to check what was wrong anyways.

Fixit told her it's normal after losing her virginity. She sighed and thanked him, she surprisingly saw sideswipe talking to bumblebee. " hey sideswipe can I talk to you?" sideswipe nodded and exused his conversation with their leader. "what's up?" she blushed and said "I want to date you and be your girl, may I be your girl?" sideswipe blushed madly but kissed her passionately. He let go of the kiss and chuckled " your already my girl" she giggled and hugged him. The sun was setting over the scrapyard and over the peaceful New lovers, who recharged in nothing but peace and love.

I suppose they meant it when they say curiosity kills the cat but now I ship them anyways

Rescuebots234 out