TFA blackarachnia x female human child

Blackarachnid was walking down an old town road that no human has used in over 100 years . she saw an abandoned military tank but also heard crying? what could be crying out here she wondered . she opened the door on top an found a small human child . what the hell was she doing here on dinobot island doesn't she know she can die here ??? " hello little femme what are you doing out here ? 2 the child looked up " I can't find my mummy " Blackarachnia looked around and found an old base of human sorts " well I'll be your carrier now " the little girls mood lightened up , Blackarachnia held her servo out for the child to rest upon " how old are you anyways ?" " I'm 6 , It's very sunny today " Blackarachnia suddenly stopped " what is it ?" " your name your name should be sunny " sunny chuckled " I like that name It's better then my last one which was brat or mistake " " well those aren't real names for a smart sparkling like you "

~ 6 months later ~

sunny was playing with her dolls that lugnut made her . everyone on the base adored her even Starscream and his clones . she looked up at her mummy who was reading a datapad " can I have a snack mummy " Blackarachnia looked at her " of course sweetie lets go " she picked up her daughter and walked to the energon dispenser room , they built a little kitchen into it for when sunny grows up . Blackarachnia got a packet of fruit snacks for her daughter who was being adored by blitzwing in the corner " ok blitzy she needs her food and water " he nodded and walked off whilst Blackarachnia was giving sunny the snack she asked for . at that moment Blackarachnia realised how lucky she was and sat at peace at the table realising what she had no other cybertronian does .

a daughter .

it may be short but you guys request like crazy anyways

rescuebots234 out