Bumblebee(RID) x Peter(SpeedDrifter)

Do not read if you are sensitive to somebody cutting themselves because this story entails this and lemon in here . Thank you.:)

They had just gotten back from a successful mission but of course SpeedDrifter doesn't think so, he had gotten in the way when strongarm threw some cuffs to put onto the decepticon and it made him and sideswipe attached together. Which made strongarm yell at him and bumblebee telling her to get back to the mission. They had arrived back at base and speedDrifter went back to his room and tried to lock the door but it didn't work. He dug underneath his pillow to try and find the sharp object to cut himself with. When he did he stared at it for a minute then began the process.

It had been a couple of hours until he heard someone open his door and he saw bumblebee staring at him with wide optics , "SpeedDrifter what are you doing?" Bumblebee asking calmly him knowing it's best not to shout at him in this state. "I-I don't know" He replied "I hate this feeling of always getting gin the way" SpeedDrifter starts to cry while hugging his legs to his chest." I do it because I always get in the way bumblebee, This is my punishment" he didn't realise but bumblebee had gotten the sharp object off him and threw it away, he got pulled closer to bumblebee until he calmed down from crying . "you are not a burden SpeedDrifter sure sometimes you make a mistake I always used to as a scout and team prime but they happen it's apart of life" bumblebee explains , he looks up to see his leaders face and he leaned in closer and that's when the magic began. They started to make out, He was making out with his leader the hero on the team. He was pushed against his berth with bumblebee on top of him. Bumblebee had one servo on his hip whilst the other was on his thigh . They broke apart from the kiss " B-bumblebee please" he gasped while pushing his hips upward to see if his leader understands what he wants. " I got you speedDrifter now be a good boy and open your panel for me" That sentence made him open his panel straight away he didn't realise he would be so turned on by a nickname but it worked. Bumblebee's servo went to his valve feeling the rims before sinking a digit in "aah" he gasped feeling something strange enter him " bee~~" he moaned , Bumblebee chuckled " do you like this?" he asked while curling his digit "Yess~" speedDrifter says while pushing his hips up more. " stay still for me such a good boy" bumblebee says while entering another digit.

After having four digits in his valve SpeedDrifter thought bumblebee was done until he heard the sound of another panel opening, " your all prepped for me now " bumblebee says whilst pushing the head past the other's valve. " Ahhh~~please b-bee" he moaned while bumblebee was pushing his spike in more and more until he was fully in. " ooh~~ you feel so nice for me such a good boy for me" that made speedDrifter think of a name he thought he wouldn't ever call anyone "daddy please~~~frag me" that made bumblebee pause, he had never been called that but it was such a huge turn on and he began to frag SpeedDrifter. "Ahhhh~~~yesss frag me hard please" he felt a servo at his throat and heard next to his audio receptor " please what?" " PLEASE DADDY PLEASE~~~" bumblebee chuckled and said " good boy" bumblebee was fragging him harder and faster trying to chieve his lover to overload before he does. He felt him get closer and closer until he heard a scream coming from the bot underneath him who had overloaded which caused him to cum as well."Yess your such a good boy" he called then fell next to speedDrifter panting being out of breath even though they don't need to breath. " that was good" bumblebee said and turned to speedDrifter who had fallen asleep. he chuckled and pulled him closer and then falling into recharge next to him.

0-0 didn't think I had the power to write something so hot but here we are anyways

rescuebots234 out