thunderhoof x grimlock

Grimlock woke up from an awful nightterror so he left base , to clear his head . He was walking through the forest when he heard someone crying? who was up at this hour , he was afraid it was a human so he hid but then saw them stand uo and saw thunderhoof???? he walked up to the deer and said " hey thinderhoof why were you crying ?" thunderhoof turned around with raging optics " why yous wanna know?yous wanna make fun outta me ?" grimlock ducked from a seing that thinderhoof gave and yelled " NO IT'S JUST I HAVE NIGHTTERROS " thinderhoof stopped swinging then replied " same here " they both sat down and then thunderhoof started talking " I didn't have a good sparkling hood my sire always used ta beat the living scrap outta me not like yous understand " then thunderhoof looked away " I have nighterros because I got arrested for being a dinobot I remembered being tied up and being put to sleep until I woke up and bee and the team found me " thunderhoof just leaned against grimlock and wrapped his arms around him and put his faceplant into grimlocks neck " thanks " he grumbled then started to fall to recharge grimlock didn't move not understanding what to do other then look at the stars but slowly his optics were going aswell then followed thunderhoof into recharge they both slept peacefully for once .

I'm sorry it's short but I had to do this because i'm busy for rest of the week but anyways

rescuebots234 out