smokescreen x (RID) bumblebee

someone requested for me to do another smokescreen x bumblebee and I chose one of their options .

Bumblebee along with drift and the minicons returned from a scouting mission when they heard commotion on the other side of the junkyard . He walked up and saw sideswioe talking to smokescreen , the mech who left him for someone else . Now bumblebee is sparkbonded with knockout and have sideswipe and sunstreaker are their sparklings . When smokescreen saw bumblebee he yelled in an exiting voice " Bumblebee! long time no see " he said " not long enough smokescreen " bumblebee said back with some snark , sideswipe was watching his sire amd the stranger have a staring contest till " why don't you use my nickname no more you always called me it , nevermind anyways I'm here because I want to reconsider and bond with you baby bee " smokescreen said flirtly " no " bumblebee replied . " why?" smokescreen asked so shocked . All that bumblebee did in return was walk off with sifeswipe trailing behind him .

~ 2 days later ~

Bumblebee had rewuested that when knockout visits him that he brings a member of team prine along too , to deal with smokescreen though if course . So when knockout landed his ship everyone was waiting outside for the door to open . The door started to slowly open and knockout came trailing out of it " hey abielle I brought not just one member but two with me " he said with a wink . Optimus and ratchet walked out the the ship and greeted everyone until they layed optics on smokescreen ( optimus and ratchet are bumblebee's creators ) " smokescreen what are you doing here ?" optimus asked patiently with ratchet behind him holding a wrench . " oh! I came to win my babybee back but it's not working so far " ratchet was about to throw the wrench until knockout walked over with bumblebee " that's because he is my sparkmate and the sire if my sparklings " knockout said angrily " pass me a wrench ratchet " knockout said afterwards whilst death glaring smokescreen " SPARKLINGS ????" " yeah sideswipe here is one of ours " knockout said proudly , smokescreen growled and grabbed bumblebee's arm roughly " no way in the pit will I let you stay here anymore, your coming to my home with me and we will have si many sparklings bee it's unbelievable " he said with an angry face , but what he forgot was that ratchet was there. " OH! you did not just grab my sparkling " he said angrily " YOU DID NOT JUST GRAB MY SPARKLING " optinus and bumblebee shared a face saying ' shit is about to go down ' , ratchet pulled out his entire stock if wrenches and continuely threw them at smokescreen until he had passed out . Let's just say smokescreen never bothered bumblebee again after that .

Finished with this I didn't know what to do for the last paragraph so I made something up with ratchet being an angry mother anyways

rescuebots234 out