Mirage x sideswipe ( bayverse )

Sideswipe was bored so he decided to roll around the junkyard that cade has . ( I don't care if he's not in this movie ) . He almost ran into mirage but he stopped until he could but he felt something on his dermas , did he just accidently kiss mirage????? he sped off before he could say anything to the other and went to his quarters . he layed down on his berth and watched something on his holopad .

~ next day ~

mirage was walking past until he heard something in sideswipe's room so he went to investigate . He knocked on the others door and waited for a response , he waiter for another 5 minutes until the door opened " oh mirage I thought you would of left by now " mirage looked kind of hurt to hear this " no of course not I love you sides can I kiss you again ? " sideswipe looked awestruck but nodded his head in agreement . They both leaned forward and felt their dermas connect once again . when they finally let go , they heard someone yell out " I TOLD YOU THEY WERE GAY FOR EACHOTHER " they turned and saw bumblebee being shooed away by Optimus . " leave them alone bumblebee " when they left sideswipe invited mirage into his room , they both layed down onto the berth to watch a movie on the holopad . " hey sides can you be my mechfriend ?" sideswipe chuckled confusing mirage " I thought we were already dating but yes " he kissed mirage's cheek and kept on watching the holopad together and at peace .

finished this one by the way I need to keep track on what your all requesting so if you made a request I haven't done yet can you private message me because I can find all of your requests in my notifications area anyways

rescuebots234 out