Soundwave X Shockwave

It's the end of the war and shockwave has been in prison for all of the crimes he has committed but he always gets a special visitor seeing him. Soundwave. Soundwave and him have been dating for a couple of weeks and shockwave is released soon but soundwave wanted to kiss shockwave now so he planned a way to break in but he soon realised that they both would have a sentence to their helms so he decided against it.

~ release day ~

Shockwave was being escorted out of the prison building and before he could take a step out of the building soundwave pounced on him and hugged him, he could hear the guards laughing " oh soundwave I've missed you" soundwave detached lazerbeak from his chest and she was excited to see shockwave " I've missed you to lazerbeak" they started to walk home when they bumped into a seeker " oh I apologise let me help you up" soundwave helped the seeker up and reconised him " starscream?!?!?" starscream looked shocked to say the least "shockwave? Soundwave? What a surprise but I have to go unfortunately I'm very busy" shockwave looked at him " with what?" " CONCORT STARSCREAM!!!" starscream turned around and saw a femme " oh lightduster this is soundwave and shockwave, lightduster is out helping me" soundwave nodded " your a concort?" now it was starscream turn to nod " I'm also queen of cybertron, optimus insisted I wear my crown everywhere anyways goodbye" starscream and lightduster walked off leaving shockwave and soundwave frozen in the street " did he bind with optimus?" shockwave asked " yep seems like it" soundwave answered. They arrived at their apartment and shockwave saw a black cat sat on the sofa " um my love what is that?" pointing at the black blob " oh that's ravage one if my minicons" ravage heard his master and walked forward towards him " grrrrr" shockwave looked at the black cat and held out his hand fir him to smell him " ravage be gentle this is shockwave my sparkmate" ravage went off to go and chase lazerbeak which is their form of tag. Soundwave and shockwave got settled on the sofa and relaxed knowing that they both are going to be very busy during the cycles.

I finished it I still have 3 other requests to do so I'm going to be stressed anyways

Rescuebots234 out