TFA prowl x TFA bumblebee

Bumblebee was currently in medbay because wasp attacked him earlier that day . ratchet did his best but they were waiting for sari and her key , so prowl came and kept bumblebee conpany whilst ratchet got some rest .

" how are you bumblebee ?" bumblebee looked up at prowl " good prowl kinda aching everywhere and apparently I'm missing a foot but once sari gets here I'll be good " prowl nodded his helm and put bumblebee's helm in his lap . they both sat in silence until bumblebee broke it " why are you really here prowl?" priwl looked down to look at bumblebee's optics and stated " ratchet needed someone to watch you whilst he rests " " ueah but not someone to put my helm in their lap" prowl then sighed deeply " there's no point telling you the real reason " " why not?" " because you would decline " bumblebee stared at his teammate in shock at first then confusion " decline what exactly " prowl then looked at bumblebee then said the most shocking thing ever " I like you bumblebee and I know you have feelings for bulkhead so just forget I said anything " bumblebee then burst out laughing " b-bulkhead???you think that's the bot I like??" he continued to laugh which confused prowl even more " I-I don't understand if you don't like him then who?" bumblebee sat uo the best he could but looks at his feet " oh I am missing a foot " then turned his helm to look at prowl " I like you smartass or maybe not so smart if you think I like bulk" he giggled some more seeing prowl's face full of blue blush "w-what?" then bumblebee wrapped his arms around prowl's neck and kissed his dermas , they continued to kiss and after a while they broke apart to lay fown on the berth .

A few hours go bye and ratchet finally walks into his medbay " well any trouble?" priwl shook his helm " no he has been asleep most of the day " ratchet nodded " well sari is here with her key so I'll just go and get her " he then waljed out and prowl looked at bumblebee " I know your awake " he saw a smirk go over the yellow scout's helm " shh! don't blow my cover " and they sat there just laughing until ratchet came in and yelled at bumblebee for fake recharging and everyone got silenced by a tired optimus who walked passed and the happy new couple layed down in peace .

Done with this oneshot I hope you like it and I apologise for any spelling mistakes my phone screen is cracked so I can't exactly see what I'm typing anyways

rescuebots234 out