(RID) Optimus prime x (OC) Speeddrifter

Peter was sat in the scrapyard being bored out of his mind , the team had gone out on a mission leaving him and Optimus he believes but it isn't clarified for him just yet. Peter then gets the idea of dancing so he thinks of a speaker and made one out of magic, he then pulls his phone out of his pocket. Once the rhythm starts going he gets into his Cybertronian form and begins to dance. He was enjoying himself just twirling and prancing but when the song finished he turned and saw Optimus standing there smiling. SpeedDrifter starts to blush seeing Optimus just stood there realising Optimus was watching him dance. " Speeddrifter you are a really good dancer, how come you haven't joined in with sideswipe when he dances?" Speeddrifter thinks for a moment "well I don't like dancing when other bots are here that's why" he turns but feels big servos on his waist , he squeaks because he wasn't expecting it but he heard Optimus chuckles. "Let's dance together Speeddrifter" Speeddrifter turns around to wrap his arms around Optimus's neck and a slow dance began.

Once the finished , they were chuckling together enjoying the moment they both had, Speeddrifter suddenly looks up when he felt Optimus lifting his helm up. Suddenly Optimus kisses him passionately in the middle of the scrapyard, Speeddrifter was scared they were going to get caught so he asks "should we take this elsewhere?" he says hoping he wasn't jumping to conclusions on where this would lead. "yes we shall" Optimus answers, he pulls Optimus into his room, When they entered Optimus pushes him on the berth and crawled on top of him. Optimus starts nipping and licking his neck cables which made Speeddrifter start to whimper. "P-please Optimus" he says while moving one of Optimus's servos to his panel. "Is this what you want pumpkin?" he whispers into the submissive mech under him. "yesss~" which was all the consent Optimus needs, he grabs Speeddrifter's panel and it opens automatically with him soaking wet, " exited are we?" Optimus asks while pushes two digits into his lover. This caused Speedrifter to arch his hips and let out a small moan. "yess Oppy~~" Speeddrifter wasn't so sure on the nickname but he heard the bigger mech on top of him growl with lust. "say that again~" Optimus says while now having four digits into his valve "Oppy~~~~" with that Optimus opens his panel and shoves his spike into his partner causing a loud moan filled with love and pleasure. " YESSS~~ Primus your so big" with that the room was just filled with creaking and loud moans between the two of them.

The team had returned to base after catching two decepticons " this is good work today team all of you got rest up" Bumblebee says but once they start to walk to there rooms they heard some noises and walked up to Speederifter's room. "what's that noise?" Sideswipe asks and that's when the heard "PLEASE OPPY YESSSS~~" the youngsters where very confused but drift and Bumblebbe know what was happening. "okayyy team we're going out again" the others were confused " what? but sir we just got back" strongarm says but stayed quiet when they were all rushed out.

~back to the love-making~

Speeddrifter was so close to overloading and when he felt Optimus get sloppy he knew that Optimus was also close. " yesss~~~~I'm s-so clos-s-se~~" Spedddrifter calls out before he overloads hard he falls into recharge. Optimus finishes a minute after and looks down to his partner recharging. He chuckles and cleans them both up, afterwards he cuddles next to Speeddrifter and whispers "night pumpkin" and kisses his partner on the forehelm and falls into recharge also.

Apologies this is late but I finished it I like 30 minutes so I may as well post it , hope it is okay and I don't know why but I feel like Optimus would call his lover pumpkin for some reason who else thinks that? anyways

rescuebots234 out