Ratchet x ironhide ( movie )

Ratchet was in the Medbay when ironhide walked in " hey babe how are ya?" ratchet looks away from the gadget and looks at his sparkmate " hello hide I'm just trying to get this work jazz broke it " ironhide chuckled " leave him alone my love I'm sure he didn't mean it c'mon let's go get energon together " ratchet sighed and followed his lover , when they entered they saw bumblebee having a conversation with Optimus . Sam began to walk into the new base they made on earth " looks good In here guys " ratchet saw mikeala sat at a table eating a few snacks , ironhide went to them both energon so he sat at one of the tables and waited for him .

Ironhide came over after getting the cubes and sat next to his mate offering him one . they drank silently until jazz and froze upon seeing ratchet " hey ratch your not mad are ya ?" ratchet sighed " no I'm not , not anymore " he said the last part looking at his mate and heard jazz sigh of relief . They finished their cubes and went to their quarters but ratchet would not obey " no I need to finished fixing what jazz broke " " no you don't come and relax a bit my love " ratchet gave in and layed down with his mate " very well you're lucky I love you " ironhide looked down at his mate " I know I am " they both fell asleep together peacefully .

I finished and I'm sorry I didn't see your requests in august I didn't get notified you made a request @nightfall_996 anyways

rescuebots234 out