TFP predaking x blind female child

Shockwave tried making sparklings for the new cybretron world but one came out blind , none of the bots didn't know how to look after her but they asked if predaking and his brothering to see if their advanced minds could look after her . " predaking could you see if you could look after her for a week and see if it goes okay?" predaking looked at the little sparkling and sighed " I will try to look after her but I don't know if I can look after her and be a king to my subjects but I will try shockwave " shockwave nodded and passed the sparkling to predaking " I'll stop by in a week to see if it's okay or notthat you could keep her " predaking nodded and went inside his den .

he had a spare room she could stay in , " welcome ro your new room little one " he looked down at her and tickled her stomach and she let out a loud laughter , predaking chuckled too " you are such a blessing " he stopped a minute " I think that should be your name blessing " he put her down in a crib that he found one day and said goodnight to  his sparkling . He layed down in his den and thought for a minute about how lucky he is to have her andhow she was his missing piece that he needed .

~ 6 years later ~

He went to wake his little youngling from berth but instead saw her up and playing with her toys " well hello blessing I thought you would still be asleep " she looked up recognising his voice " sire sire " she said clapping her servos , he chuckled and picked his sparkling up  and cuddled to her thinking about how lucky he was to have her .

well everyone done with this one next will be 3 more oneshots and I'll be done with the oneshot requests that I am behind anyways

rescuebots234 out