Wingblade X Arcee

Team prime were visiting team bumblebee for the day and Arcee heard they have a femme seeker . They all went through the groundbridge and saw bee's team waiting " bumblebee it is good to see you again. I may ask if you introduce your team to mine?" optimus asked and bumblebee complied " team prime, this is sideswipe and strongarm there the teens, drift and his students jetstorm and slipstream, grimlock our dinobot, fixit our engineer and medic, wingblade our eyes in the sky and our human allies Russell with his Sire denny" denny and Russell waved " you keeping more humans now bee?" Arcee asked which made bumblebee laugh " no no more like they kept us" sideswipe was looking for someone so strongarm asked him "sideswipe who are you looking for?" everyone looked at sideswipe " my carrier he joined team prime after megatron got stabbed by my Sire" knockout walked through the portal with ratchet " sorry were late a youngling ran into us with a burnt servo" knockout looked at sideswipe and sideswipe ran to him and hugged him "I missed you carrier" sideswipe started crying happily "miss ya to kid".

Everyone was looking at the pair except from Arcee she was looking at wingblade but saw wingblade looking at starscream. Wingblade walked up to him and Arcee saw optimus get tensed up " so your a seeker to huh?" wingblade asked " yes and the only seeker who survived the war may I add" wingblade chuckled " add whatever you want" optimus was staring as the two and walked over " I see you've met wingblade, starscream so how are you feeling any kicks or cravings?" optimus asked starscream "no orion I told you that won't happen till later on" starscream kissed his cheek and went to talk with bumblebee " go near my wife and you won't survive another day" optimus threatened scaring the femme half to death. Arcee walked over to stop him " optimus leave her alone go talk with ratchet or your brother megatron" optimus walked away " so um im Arcee" Arcee held her servo out for a servo-shake " I'm wingblade nice to meet ya cee" Arcee blushed at the nickname " it's Arcee you missed the beginning" wingblade smirked and whispered in her audio-receptor " I don't think I did, meet me in the forest in 5 hours" she left arcee in shock and didn't realise she had walked away.

It was 6:00pm and Arcee was in the forest and saw wingblade sitting on a log looking up at the stars " hey wingblade" Arcee sat next to her " hiya cee" wingblade winked at her " so why did you call me over here?" wingblade looked at her and brought her servo up to Arcee's cheek and pulled her in for a kiss. Arcee was shocked to say the least and didn't recognise that wingblade had let go " does that answer your question cee?" wingblade smirked at her" y-yeah it D-does " Arcee smiled and wrapped her arms around wingblade's neck and kissed her again.

In the distance they didn't realise that bumblebee, optimus, starscream and knockout were watching them" Arcee choose a good femme " bumblebee stated" as long as she doesn't go after stracream again"optimus mumbled. Starscream heard him and giggled " optimus she won't be going after me anyway I'm a carrier" knockout looked at him " but she's a Sire type" starscream was shocked " I don't know much Sire seeker's there rare" everyone looked at the couple kissing still and smiled happily seeing this moment of a new family blossom.

Hiya I did this for one of my requests and I'll be doing the other ones to anyways

Rescuebots234 out