Knockout Calls The Autobots

Ratchet gets a incoming call from the Nemesis medbay. He picked it up thinking it was just some joke. " hey ratchet I have some tea to spill?" ratchet being cautious answers " what is it knockout?" he could hear breakdown in the background wheezing. Arcee walks in hearing the commotion " what's up?" ratchet turns his head slightly " knockout & breakdown has called me saying they have tea to spill but all I can hear is breakdown laughing his aft off" knockout shook his head " I'm sorry but I think shockwave has some physco sexual issue" breakdown full on had a fit of laughter after hearing knockout say that with knockout holding his servo over his mouth to prevent him from laughing ratchet sighs "why?" " because he fucked his therapist" arcee was so done with everything.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE FUCKED HIS THERAPSIT?????" breakdown fell over by ratchets shouting & from laughing his aft off " he fucked his therapist called michiiko and now megatron is so concerned he locked shockwave up in the brig * giggles * but seriously I'm concerned for shockwave's mental state because he fucked a human" ratchet and arcee shared glances " but your sat here laughing your aft off" arcee scoffed " that's because breakdown almost wet himself by laughing so much" ratchet facepalmed after hearing that.

Arcee was about to mention something before she heard a roar of laughter from the other line "who's laughing now?" knockout turned back to the screen "it's soundwave and starscream they just walked through the door and soundwave is playing a recording of megatron throwing shockwave in the brig" ratchet looked back at the screen " I don't think it matters who he fucks but there has been a lot of autobots who have human partners" breakdown showed up behind knockout " like who?" he asked arcee started counting in her digits of all the autobots " there's powerglide and seaspray along with a bunch of other mech and femmes" knockout looked surprised "wait so I shouldn't be concerned at all?" ratchet shrugged "not at all" knockout nodded. " well thanks for your help umm bye then" he ended the call. Arcee said she had patrol and left whilst ratchet continues with his project.

I finally did it and it is quite long anyways

Rescuebots234 out