Bay verse Barricade X Bumblebee

After the war Barricade and Bumblebee started to date each other. Optimus didn't mind much but ratchet on the other hand did.

" I'm just protecting him" Optimus was dragging ratchet out of bumblebees and barricades room " your invading their privacy" Optimus scolded. Bumblebee was cuddled up to Barricade in their berth and watching a movie on their datapad. They paused it when ratchet barged into their room , bumblebee started to play the movie again but felt barricades servo going down between his legs . " what are you up to ?" barricade looked ashamed " I apologize bumblebee I'll respect your decision if you want to interface or not " he started to move his hand away but bumblebee stopped him " I  didn't say stop we won't interface today but maybe you could toy around with my interfacial equipment ? " barricade nodded in understanding whilst bumblebee opened his interface panel . Barricades digits just skimmed the rims of his partners valve feeling around it , he looked at bumblebee and saw him watching the movie whilst trying not to take his optics off of the device " come on bumblebee moan for me " he put his digits into the others valve and that caught a gasp , barricades optics widened he has never heard a noise like that from his lover before . he continued to toy around with the valve almost making the other overload .

~ with Optimus & ratchet ~ 

" ratchet you need to leave them alone they've been dating for two months now " ratchet just grumbled " I just want to protect him that's all I still remember when you found him as a sparkling " Optimus hugged his friend " I know but you need to leave them they need space " ratchet nodded finally understanding his friends logic " fine I'll leave them alone " " thank you old friend " . 

~ back with the couple ~

when the movie was over bumblebee was panting whilst barricade was smirking with his lovers overload over his derma & digits " did you enjoy that ?" his lover just nodded still out of breath and cuddled into barricade " I love you " barricade put his helm into the smaller ones neck " i love you too little bug " then they both fell into recharge . 

finished it anyways 

rescuebots234 out