sire Blades x son Medix

I'm going to do my stories on my laptop until I get a new phone so my style of writing is going to  be different . 

Medix was walking through the academy halls a bit upset because it was bring your creators to your school for the academy & couldn't come up with an excuse to miss the day because his creators are always busy on different business trips . he was walking to the garden until he bumped into a object or one of his professors . " OH! professor blades I didn't see you there I apologize for walking into you " professor blades turned around to see Medix "  that's quite alright Medix although you seem a bit under the weather , are you okay ?" " yes professor I was just a bit upset about bring your creators to the academy " blades turned his head not understanding why that bothers him " why? " Medix looked up " they're always on medical business trips around Cybertron so I never get to see them " professor blades giggled " well you won't be the only one who came to me with a similar problem " " wait who else?" " Hotshot came too me saying it doesn't count for him seen as though me and heatwave are his creators " Medix nodded in understanding . " Well I have to go professor chase's class otherwise I'll get a lecture on how to be on time " blades nodded and walked off .

~  on the day of bringing your creators to work ~

hoist was standing with his sire who was a friend to the rescue bots salvage & wedge was standing with his creators who came through the groundbridge just a few moments ago , whirl's sire came to from the lost light ship and hotshot stood with blades and heatwave . " where's Medix ?" heatwave asked his mate , blades looked around not seeing the young medic . " I'll look for him " his mate nodded and turned his attention to the talking mechs and femmes .

blades walked through the hallway towards Medix little space which each recruit got . Medix got a medbay , blades walked in and saw Medix working on an experiment " c'mon Medix lets go to the others " Medix looked up from his experiment & and shook his head as a no " why not? it doesn't matter if you have creators or not you can stay with me if you I may not be your sire but I'm your mentor " Medix gave it a thought and put down his tools " okay fine " he walked up towards his mentor and they walked to the mainhall whilst laughing at a joke professor blades made . 

I finished this oneshot anyways 

rescuebots234 out