Smokescreen X Reader

Y/N and smokescreen were walking in a park but smokescreen was being suspicious " hey babe are you okay?" Y/N asked. Smokescreen looked at Y/N and got on 1 knee " Y/N I have known you for a very long time and you've been the best partner I could ever ask for so I wanna ask" he pulls out a box " will you marry me Y/N?" Y/N held there mouth and shouted " YES!!!".

~ 7 months later ~
Starscream was helping Y/N to get into her wedding dress that he designed " you look fabulous Y/N"  starscream stated. Y/N  was in a navy blue dress with lace covering her top half. " thank you starscream your really the best big brother I can ever have" Y/N hugs starscream and here's the music for then Y/N can walk down the ille with Y/N's dad megatron walking them down. " you look amazing my daughter/ son " megatron whispers " thanks dad". Megatron glares at smokescreen but gives him Y/N's hand and walks next to starscream " she / he is doing wonderful father" megatron looks at starscream " yes she/ he is also I have been thinking about the transgender thing you told me and I accept you as my daughter" starscream looks up at megatron " thanks dad".

Y/N and smokescreen have said there vowals and we're about to kiss until optimus runs in " sorry I'm late I had a mission to do" Y/N giggled " it's fine unlce" optimus stood next to megatron and his neice and Y/N and smokescreen kissed each other and everyone cheered. They were going to have a happy life together for sure.

I'm so sorry its short this is my first reader and I have done terrible with it, I won't do reader's often but if you request I'll try and do them anyways

Rescuebots234 out