Ultra Magnus x Predaking P2

Ever since his encounter with Predaking, Ultra magnus has been noticing changes that his body was now doing. For example, he is now more tired and cannot do all the work he has to do in one day because he somehow gets really bored which he never does. Apparently he wasn't the only one who noticed, Optimus entered Ultra Magnus's office to see him frustrated at the data-pad he was holding. " commander are you alright?" Optimus asks which scares him because he didn't know Optimus was standing there. "yes sir I am alright though I don't know why I am so frustrated with this, for some reason over the past couple of weeks I haven't been feeling alright" after he had said that he yawned loudly, which concerned Optimus because Ultra magnus has never yawned on shift. "why don't we go see ratchet maybe he can determine what may be wrong" Optimus suggested "alright Optimus but only because I hate this feeling" he stood up but as he did he became light-headed and almost threw up. Optimus reached out to catch ultra magnus before he fell, "let's get you to ratchet ultra magnus" Optimus said and walked them to ratchet's office.

~Ratchet's office~

"alright commander let's take a look" ratchet says whilst holding a scanner in-front of ultra Magnus's chest-plates. Ultra magnus opened his chest-plate for then ratchet could scan his spark readings. The scanner beeped saying that it was finished and ratchet looked at the results, he was shocked for a moment but then asked ultra magnus a question. "Ultra magnus have you been interfacing in the past couple of weeks?" Ultra magnus was shocked "why is this relevant?" ultra magnus asks "please answer him ultra magnus, it may help ratchet get a diagnosis" Optimus asked. " yes but only once" magnus replied "may I ask who it was? " ratchet asked "why?" magnus asked " because whoever it was sparked you up so I am asking who? It's important for me to know for then I can predict how much minerals your sparkling will need" when ratchet finished his lecture, Optimus and Magnus were shock to their core hearing the news. "predaking, I interfaced with predaking" Ultra magnus replies " alright then thank you I will start you on some small minerals but will gradually build it up during your sparked period understand?" ratchet asked , magnus nodded and with that ratchet left. "when did you and predaking happen?" Optimus asked "when we were trapped in the cave together and wheeljack had left to get help" ultra magnus replied " understandable I will leave you to ring predaking" and with that Optimus left. Ultra Magnus had rang predaking and he took the news well he said that he would defect from the decepticons to join him and his sparkling in the autoboot base. Ultra magnus knew this will work out but now he has to prepare for a sparkling on the way.

Finally finished this one as well hope you enjoy this anyways

rescuebots234 out